You can type here any text you want

Logging Fuel Pressure

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dynoman

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Can I log fuel pressure using the transducer ( #2246) for my Autometer FP gauge ? I want to parallel off the signal that goes to the gauge and use that for the Powerlogger input , or due I need a separate transducer ? I asked this before and never got a straight answer . Thanks , Sam

That's great , do I need the signal only , or do I need the sensor ground also ? I'm thinking signal only because sensor ground goes t0 chassis ground . Thanks

As long as the ground you use is on the same plane as the sensor ground it is fine. When you run into issues is when the ground in the car has a potential between it and the sensor ground. Then you would have accuracy issues

in other words, use the engine as the ground point for your autometer stuff, run one wire to the PL.

Bob

Sorry to resurrect an oldish thread but I am wanting to do this but with no gauge. I dont need or want another gauge just the ability to log the FP. Is there a harness that would work with the autometer transducer that I could use? Does the transducer screw onto the fuel rail with an adapter?

It's very simple. You can order a kit from Julio at alky control if all you want is a transducer and I assume he sells the adapted too. If I remember correctly the purple wire on the autometer transducer is what you tap into for the Powerlogger. No gauge required.

Back