You can type here any text you want

Lollapalooza - Little Hurricane

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNVenom

<shameless plug from proud daddy>
Check out the video in the link below:

Little Hurricane

That's my daughter CC on the drums. Video taken Aug. 7, 2011.
Up for nominations tonight for the San Diego Music Awards. Lollapalooza in Chicago was a big deal for her band....!

I bought the album when you posted this, just heard them on tv on the Taco Bell commercial - cool!

Great music! I watched that video and then started watching more and was hooked... Looks like another CD I need to pick up

That's my baby! They have hit the music scene and been all over the world already...just returned from Australia where they got into the Rolling Stone magazine. They were online some months ago with Rolling Stone Online as well. Check out some of the youtube videos and interviews if you like that type of music.

Currently their music is on a number of Taco Bell commercials (getting paid well for those!) She told me she's probably going to be at Lollapalooza and Austin City Limits again this year. Groupie time for dad!

That's great, it's a tough industry to make it in. You should be very proud.

Yeah, that's how I understand it. How many garage bands jam forever, but never get noticed.

Being the chick drummer must have a lot of appeal with the record label producers and managers. They have been doing this maybe 2 1/2 years - not very long. So they're enjoying it while it lasts, and actually paying their bills too.

That was awesome!!!! They definitely have skills, I started watching the rest of the video's linked to that too. You must be real proud.

As a proud father of two daughters myself I am very happy for you. That is awesome!

Back