You can type here any text you want

longer studs& lug nut question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tntdiablo

what wheel studs and lug nuts should i get?i'm upgrading my rear end and going with longer studs and want some nice looking open end lug nuts for centerline telstars.so does anyone have part numbers for longer wheel studs and open end lug nuts that i will need?thanks alot for the help

I have some McGard open end lug nuts for my GN and like them a lot. They never rust, come with a little black "end cap" if you need some and are available in several lenghts depending on the thickness of the wheels you have...

Here: Lug Nuts - Drag Racing - McGard: Innovative Security Products

As for wheel studs, Moroso and ARP makes some, but I'm not sure about the part numbers...Better call them or call Summit...

hope this helps,

Claude. :wink:

i need acorn style not the shank style,i can't seem to find the longer acorn style that have open ends.the only ones i see are the shank style that are long with the open ends.if i use the short acorn style i will have studs sticking out a mile.the centerline telstars require acorn style.thanks for the help

i need acorn style not the shank style,i can't seem to find the longer acorn style that have open ends.the only ones i see are the shank style that are long with the open ends.if i use the short acorn style i will have studs sticking out a mile.the centerline telstars require acorn style.thanks for the help
Well a short while ago, I was looking for long acorn-style nuts for my Chevelle and couldn't find any, much less with open end!...:rolleyes:
The only ones I found are these: Cragar 27907-5 - Cragar Wheel Lug Nuts - Overview - SummitRacing.com Maybe if you cut off the short shank on them, they would work??...:confused:

Claude. :redface:

Back