looking 98 GS bolt on

turbo3.8monza

my dad has a 98 regal gs and we're looking for mods that don't effect apperance or sound (want to look and sound like a bone stock grandpa car). we already installed a smaller pulley on the supercharger don't remember the size but its putting out 11.6 psi at 5600 rpm, and we going to get the SLP intake. i was wondering about a programmer but i was told no one makes one for this car.
but any simple advice would be appeciated, we don't want to really tear into the car cause it is daily driver

A really good idea for you right now in order to keep your Knock down would be to install a full 3" Downpipe. Though this is exhaust work, it doesnt really effect the sound whatsoever, and it will definately give you some HP. other than that, intake is good, new spark plugs will help take down the knock. a good place to go to learn a lot about this topic would be here:

http://wnyym.com/newbie/index.htm

It is put out by the main admin on regalgs.org. He knows about all you can know about these cars.

There is a Programmer available for this car. There are actually 3. I tuned my car with the DHP Powrtuner. There are also the HPTuners, and the hypertech 2 programmer.working with these is like opening a whole new can of worms, but if you get everyting right, the car can reach its full potential.

I hope that this helps. Depending on how much money you are workin with, other solutions to more horsepower arise. if you have any more questions ask away and ill be happy to help!

-Dennis