Looking at getting 20" Rims, any thoughts?

the all black ones looked acceptable if ur into that but the other ones were just painful....

I can't keep quiet an longer - those red wheels have to be the ugliest things I've ever seen on a car and I agree - over 16" is ghetto, pimpmobile, ricer crap, whatever you call it - this is a damn muscle car man, treat it like one.
All it needs now is a LOT of NEON and 20,000 watts of stereo.

What a shame to do that to a GN.

Anything over 16" is ghetto.... :)

Never understood why people say that.People upgrade every thing else on their cars but as soon as somebody puts bigger rims than stock its ghetto.Not every one has the same style.Some people like big rims(which 20's are not that big these days)some like 15's.Image if everybody kept their cars stock,they would be slow and boring.I was planning on putting some 20's on mine but found a good deal on my 19's.I say go for it,its your car.

Newstance017.jpg

I can't keep quiet an longer - those red wheels have to be the ugliest things I've ever seen on a car and I agree - over 16" is ghetto, pimpmobile, ricer crap, whatever you call it - this is a damn muscle car man, treat it like one.

Without knowing you, I think its safe to say your a moron. First off because I specifically asked all these "red-neck, southern hill-billy raciest" to stop reading the post if you think 20's is too big or ghetto. But you had to keep reading didnt you. Not to mention Chip Foose, one of the best car designers ever constantly uses 19's, 20's and even 22's on his ride. And a lot of the newier cars (the Viper, Corvette, Camaros, etc) pretty much anything that can handle well and hall azz all use rims bigger than 16"s. So think about that moron! :mad:there is a reason for that and they ARE ALL MUSCLE CARS. :eek:

So go ahead, talk **** to me one more time cause I know you have to defend your "honor", then stop reading this post, walk away and we will pretend you "won" and we can continue with our discussion and pretend you were never here.

I appoligize is I offended any "red-neck, southern hill-billy raciest" for associating this guy with you guys.;)

Anything over 16" is ghetto.... :)

You said your opinion even though nobody wanted it and I asked specifically not to hear it, so now leave it at that and walk away. I only want people reading and replying who like 20's on their car. Thanks.

Geeeezzzzus!! Those red rims are about the ugliest thing I've seen in a very long time!!! Talk about donked :eek::eek::eek:

IMO the shame is your egos.... You all need to relax, its just a car....and a set of bolt on rims. I wouldn't do red either, but to insult the man is straight up e-thuggin! Go attack someone that tubs out a GNx, they are technically ruining their car. All Miggy would have to do get his car praised is bolt on GTA wheels....
BTW, if anything over 16" is ghetto, every car OEM today is ricer, even the ZR1, Camaro SS, GT500, Ford GT, etc etc....That is quite a statement

Attachments

• 2468.jpg
    2468.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3,081
I liked the rims on 1-CLN-GN's car, those look really nice and flow well. The black ones on Miggy's first pic looked alright, but I have to agree with everyone else about the red ones in that they just don't look right on the GN.

IMO the shame is your egos.... You all need to relax, its just a car....and a set of bolt on rims. I wouldn't do red either, but to insult the man is straight up e-thuggin! Go attack someone that tubs out a GNx, they are technically ruining their car. All Miggy would have to do get his car praised is bolt on GTA wheels....
BTW, if anything over 16" is ghetto, every car OEM today is ricer, even the ZR1, Camaro SS, GT500, Ford GT, etc etc....That is quite a statement

I agree, thats why I asked people not to post if they are anti-20" rims. Besides, everyone is different and to say every muscle car should have no more than 16" rims is ludicrous. Thats like the people who go to a party that they are specifically not invited to and make you feel awkward because they have nothing in common.... but anyways. The red lip is not my cup of tea either but atleast he is different. If you guys have more pics keep them coming.

20'' asant af128 9.5 front and 10.5 rear... they do wieght more then the welds i had on the car,but the car is still fast:D

Attachments

• CIMG0315.jpg
    CIMG0315.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 307
Well to try and get this thread back on track, what size 20's fit a stock GN...size and backspace? I'd like to have a street setup to go along with the race setup when I'm not at the track. Keep the pictures coming guys.

Looking at getting some 20" rims from a company named "U2" Not top of the line stuff but definitly cheap! Check out the ones Im thinking bout getting. Let me know what you guys think. Im thinking the 55b with a center blacked out and chrome lip or the 92a the same way.

Attachments

• U2-55B_MED.png
    U2-55B_MED.png
    69 KB · Views: 253
  • u2005_b.jpg
    u2005_b.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 248
  • _wheels_thumbs_U2_105A_ch_2.jpg
    _wheels_thumbs_U2_105A_ch_2.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 249