You can type here any text you want

Looking for 3 inch Terry Houston DP

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I dunno how much of a rush you're in to get one but Mike Licht of Full Throttle is working on/has made a 3" downpipe for the TTA that is suppose to be released to the public this summer. You might try contacting him and maybe find out the status of the project.

Yea I spoke to mike and I dont think their really anywhere near completion, their has to be someone that has this Down Pipe its unrealistic that parts for these cars are soon to be non existent.

what type of metal are terry houston DP's made out of I just might have to fabricate one myself, stainless steel 304? I think?! anyone sure what you use?

When I get back home after the holiday weekend I'll make a phone call or two and see if I can find you guys a source for DP's. The "Terry Houston" DP for the TTA's, was actually designed and built by a guy in Marietta, Ga using my car to design it. Jack Cotton was who originally kicked the ball in motion on this many years ago and had me take my car to the guy to make this happen. The guy has since moved on to many other things and ventures, but I'll actually be getting with him soon for the exhaust system he makes for my truck so I'll ask him if he'd be interested or able to reproduce some of the DP's.

No promises, but I'll ask.

I talked to Cotton's last fall about them...they contacted Houston. They were willing to build one for me special order only but the price was around $700 plus shipping. I also inquired about a "Group Buy" and they said no discounts, it wasn't worth the trouble for them...I gave up. I think I still have the e-mails on my work PC, I'll see if I can find them and post the info.

-Scott

Hi-psi said:
When I get back home after the holiday weekend I'll make a phone call or two and see if I can find you guys a source for DP's. The "Terry Houston" DP for the TTA's, was actually designed and built by a guy in Marietta, Ga using my car to design it. Jack Cotton was who originally kicked the ball in motion on this many years ago and had me take my car to the guy to make this happen. The guy has since moved on to many other things and ventures, but I'll actually be getting with him soon for the exhaust system he makes for my truck so I'll ask him if he'd be interested or able to reproduce some of the DP's.

No promises, but I'll ask.

Any luck??

I left the guy a message. Haven't heard back from him yet. If I haven't gotten in touch with him by towards the end of the week, I'll go by there on my way home from work and talk to him about it.

Hi-psi said:
I left the guy a message. Haven't heard back from him yet. If I haven't gotten in touch with him by towards the end of the week, I'll go by there on my way home from work and talk to him about it.

Ok thanks alot, this down pipe is the only thing keeping my car from being finished.

Scott89TTA said:
I talked to Cotton's last fall about them...they contacted Houston. They were willing to build one for me special order only but the price was around $700 plus shipping. I also inquired about a "Group Buy" and they said no discounts, it wasn't worth the trouble for them...I gave up. I think I still have the e-mails on my work PC, I'll see if I can find them and post the info.

-Scott

I was wrong when I said I talked to Cotton's...it was Conley's Performance :eek: Still the answer I got was Houston would make one but special order only and it was going to cost around $700 plus shipping...just too much for me.

-Scott

Well, I could be totally wrong or misinformed, but it's my understanding that TH never made a DP for the TTA. He did make an elbow, then the guy in Marietta, Ga, enlisted by Cotton, and using my car, designed and built the actual pipes, then the entire units (elbow + pipe ) were sold as TH's.

Back