You can type here any text you want

looking for 77-78-79 Cadillac rear disc brackets...

• Thread starter Thread starter coach
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
C

coach

Hey Guys,
Im swapping rear housings this winter so I can narrow it up to fit my 15x10 Vectors. While I am doing this...I would like to add Ford bearing ends. In talking to a friend, he was telling me about the late 70's Caddy's that had 8.5's with rear disc brakes. Anyone know if the brackets are available???

Thanks
Coach

Those are also the same calipers that are on the same years ws6 Trans Ams.

you'd be better off finding a set of LS1 F body rear disc brake parts... also, when you get the Ford ends get the ones with the GM bolt pattern and when you get the axles made get them with the GM flange offset and wheel bolt pattern.

Well a friend brought up the Ford bearings ends. I do not know if they will fit when I mod the housing. I need to see a pic.

Thank you for replying. If you can get a pic.

Well a friend brought up the Ford bearings ends. I do not know if they will fit when I mod the housing. I need to see a pic.

Thank you for replying. If you can get a pic.
Send me your e-mail address and I will send pictures when and if I locate the TA WS6 brackets in my storage facility.

Send me the shipping and I can send a set for trial Donnie. If they don't work you can send them back.;) I have slightly modified them but the bracket is basically the same.

Back