You can type here any text you want

Looking for 87 Grand National

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hauserc

I live in the palm beach area and am looking for a low miles original paint, motor, transmission, completely stock and well maintained 87 GN. Does anyone know of one for sale that I should consider. I prefer to see the car myself as I have been disappointed with ads saying a car is perfect and original only to show up and find a heavily buffed and waxed car that will fade once the wax job wears off. I am willing to pay a reasonable price for the right car. I dont mind having the car shipped to Florida. Thanks.

If your not stuck on a GN,There is a incredibly mint rare t-type in cocoa beach
Contact UNDER-PRESSURE on this board

Here's one to check out

This one went on Barrett jackson for $34K... I believe it had low miles

Barrett-Jackson - The World's Greatest Collector Car Events

What miles are you looking for?

I have a mild modded (injectors/exhaust easy to return to total stock) similar car to that just north of you and am working on a 63 Corvette trade. If the deal doesn't go, It'll be for sale locally again.. 66K miles that was repainted in 1992 since the original paint was crappy. Real sweet car.

Check with dhauser (Doug) on this board. I believe he has a couple for sale. His cars are always first rate and he is a straight-up guy to deal with. Good luck!

I am going to check with him this week. His site inventory does not seem to be working right now. Thanks for all the replys. Very Helpful. I know there are two scheduled for the Kissimmee Auction. However, I think one has already been sold prior to the auction by the dealer. The other one I think may have been listed for sale at 35000 at one time. Not sure what reserve he would want at the auction but 35 is very high. The car would have to be completely mint.

That 21K car is a fare price. I just sold my completely mint 21K original tires the whole nine car for $19,800.

Back