You can type here any text you want

Looking For 9 or Low-10 Second "Keeper GN"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
EightSecV6 said:
Tony is only about an hour away from us and I guarantee he would have been all over that car if he had known it was going to be there! Nice piece and keep me posted when you get it to the track. Seeing your car brought back alot of memories from the "old" days, alot of innovative stuff on it.

Bill, how are you man? Yes, I bet I would have. At least you guys know that I don't mind spending $$$$ on quality. I've always been a sucker for purchasing GNs after I see one in person - especially one that is BAD A$$$$. That's usually all it takes. Seems just like yesterday that you guys finished adding the "Goodies" to my last GN last year and Baaaaam - Sold It Already (New Home Is Canada)!!!

I'm going to see a Stage II TT in a couple days; however, I still have not made a definite decision yet until.............. you know (see it). Anyway, I still have a few lurking in the wind (Unfortunately can't name names and give up my ghosts yet - you know). I really feel someone is close to taking my hard-earned money real soon - Wish Me Luck

flip

EightSecV6 said:
Tony is only about an hour away from us and I guarantee he would have been all over that car if he had known it was going to be there! Nice piece and keep me posted when you get it to the track. Seeing your car brought back alot of memories from the "old" days, alot of innovative stuff on it.

Oh Bill, I totally forgot to mention man that I have moved. I moved last week to Ohio (Kinda Central). O.K., haven't had the opportunity to do the research yet, but does anyone know any "Reputable Turbo Buick" engine builders, racers, enthusiasts (like me),......... in the Ohio or surrounding states area. Mainly, someone I can take my car to and let them tune it, rebuild it, make it faster, etc.......

Let me know

flip

EightSecV6 said:

Bill, I appreciate the kind worlds. I hope to see what she will do within the next couple weekends. It was great to meet all of you guys. I would certainly reccomend you folks to anyone as far as tuning is concerned. I talked to my buddy I built the turbo mustang for and he is thinking about paying you folks a visit after we go to a bigger turbo. At any rate, thanks again, Drew

my friend has a 8.80 gn stage 11 aluminum block,aluminum heads,over 45k invested not including car itself......36,000 dollars....the best of the best in car, all new with reciepts...if interested email me..ill get you his number to talk direct.
mikeygold@yahoo.com

Any Options/Updates Available

Old Post But Still Alive - TTT

stage 2 grand national

i have a friend that wants to sell his stage 2 car, its first class street car, shage green, tubed, world of wheels first place car, custom digital dash,show car, 40k

turbo382nv said:
what happened with the 2 cars you were looking at?
One decided just not to sale and the other is currently completing the project (looks promising though).

Thanks

flipmo

et10sec said:
i have a friend that wants to sell his stage 2 car, its first class street car, shage green, tubed, world of wheels first place car, custom digital dash,show car, 40k
Any PICs. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Back