You can type here any text you want

Looking for a couple 79 Lesabre pieces...help?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

iraceitall

I am in the process of reviving a 79 Lesabre sport coupe, but I need to find a pair of rear 1/4 window moldings, and a RF turn signal lens. I could also use a grille. Can anyone help? I tried DVAP, CTC, still waiting from fremans auto, and no luck on ebay.
Also, anyone know where to get replacement or reproduction seat upholstery?

The 1/4 window moldings seem to be (or were) black rubber or vinyl? Mine are shot!

Does anyone have a factory duct from the carb hat to airbox?

thats a hard one to find Bro,

I have a couple but didnt want to waste your time as they are crumbling as they get handled and doubted they would make the trip.

its bright red and cheap soft plastic.... the sun and time eats thems things alive! I will keep my eyes open for one... still got a whole barn of car parts to hit!

Ive got one but I dont know if I really want to get rid of it, be nice to be able to get the car back to originalish shape, but its so hacked together theres no reason why.

Mine is in pretty good shape since it was off a Minnesota car and sat indoors for 10 years.

If you're willing to sell let me know, my options under the NHRA rules are I can put a cone filter in place of the stock air cleaner if Iuse the OE duct, or I put an air cleaner on the carb. I think I'll get cooler air the first way.

I can grab a pic when I get back home. I dont know what its worth, $30 shipped? You dont want the filter box im assuming?

I've got one that's been chewed on some if you can wait until I get off this graveyard shift crap. I'll take pics of it and if you pay shipping it's yours as far as I'm concerned.;)

I've got one that's been chewed on some if you can wait until I get off this graveyard shift crap. I'll take pics of it and if you pay shipping it's yours as far as I'm concerned.;)

Charlie, that's awesome.
Mike, oddly, I can use a cone filter or stock box (which I have), as long as I use the stock tube.
Air cleaner must be OE or aftermarket round type, but no aftermarket ram-air or ducting.

I realized I am missing both brackets that bolt from the turbo and plenum to the intake (C and I from the beforeblack.net diagram for intakes). Does anyone have any extras?

Back