You can type here any text you want

looking for a good base program

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

QKRNYRS

I Know, Right?
I have been chasing my tail with a misfire that I've had and now I've got the Map's all jacked around....

Can someone help me out and send me their program that I can use as a good starting point? For 72/lb injectors and the motor in my signature. THANKS!!

Oh, I need one that will take me to 9.90 ;) :D

You have magnacore wires? get rid of them , just my opinion, and use ngk plugs, gapped tight 32. If the map is lean anything over 12.0 it will pop at low boost even and misfire. Just thing to try

norbs, or anyone else.

I have a FAST unit on order, so I'm fairly new to them.

I was looking at the timing tables in the above program posted above....

Am I reading it correctly that you at 5800 RPM and 14 psi you are running between 30 deg. of timing?

That seemed kinda high, so I wanted to make sure I'm reading things correctly!

Thanks,

Clayton

Your incorrect, timing is 21 at that point, 99 kpa is atmosphere, which is o psi boost where its 30 timing. Timing at 15 psi=197 kpa not 99. its ok you have to get used to the map

That makes sense! I was not taking the first 14.7 as being atmospheric.

Thank you very much!

Clayton

Thanks

I'll try the program as soon as I get the engine back together. I had it out at the track today and my Champion Aluminum head broke a Rocker pedestal.....

:rolleyes: :mad: :confused: So I need to see what I can do to fix that situation.

Later

Back