You can type here any text you want

Looking for a Low Miles TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey Everyone,

I am now entering the market for a low miles original (un-modified) TTA. A festival car or hardtop would be cool but not a necessity. Let me know what you have for sale.

Cars with complete documentation preferred.

Thanks,
Scott

Shoot me a PM with what you are looking to get and I will let you know if it is out of budget. That is if you are serious about selling it.

Thanks!

There is a hardtop/leather car in the Cars for Sale section. It has 6k on it and I would "guess" 25k or more is what he's looking for.

That is exactly what I am looking for however, my wallet went into either seizure or shock when I found out the price.

He is currently asking $80k and is not exactly motivated to sell it. He knows what he has. Twobryans has been on the board for a while. He always has some really nice low mile buicks for sale.

Wow!! I think a buyer will be hard to find. But gl to him with the sale.:eek:

Hey I'm selling my festival car #34, the mileage is less than 60k and asking for $16k. You can reach me at (630) 660-7652

Joe,

It sounds really nice and I wish I had the extra cash around to get it today. I picked up a turbo buick about 3 weeks ago for a song. My intent is to get it put back together here in the next 45 days and sell it. I hope (for my sake) that your car is still available at that time.

Thanks,
Scott

Back