looking for a roller

oldsracer

Identity Crisis
Like the title says looking for a roller, let me know about anything you have or know of.

Thanks,
Rems

That car is worth more than I have haha. Its so beautiful and I wish I could afford it. How much are you looking to get for it (wondering because of how many hours, i mean days, you put into it).

Hi... I have more hours in it than I care to count :D (and geez, you don't wanna know how many hours were spent just trying to figure out how and where to mount stuff). Anyway, the way it sits I'm asking $16,500 OBO (Canadian). Or without the M-W center section, rad and ignition system, $12,500 OBO (Canadian).

The roller is cleaner in person than it is in the photos. It would rock your world :eek:!

Wayne ('Beard)...

BTW: A big part of the build is coming to several issues of Drag Racer magazine in the not so distant future.

its a little more stripped than pictured at this point.header panel was sold.
bumpers, bumper fillers.taillights.rear spoiler,grille,gas tank window moldings ,emblems and a lot of the interior are off the car and are forsale seperately

car is available for $2300 i have a clear open CT title

86gnstripped001.jpg

86gnstripped005.jpg

86gnstripped003.jpg

86gnstripped004.jpg

I have 87 GN for $4500. This car has blown head gasket now . I was going to go back to Cotton Performance (installed 2001) ,but I know Ill spend even more upgrades . It has GN1 Aluminum heads,218 cam, 44 turbo ,main caps ,airbags,Art Carr tranny 9" 3200 stall. Car sat for 7 years after work . Had two GN's, drove other,because power master went . Then fixed with New Power Master at Dynotech in 2008. Then lost pressure in #2 cylinder last year ,but still drove it .Didnt rattle ,just took it easy. Until last month . Body is good and straight ,just little rust in corner of doors and rear of trunk ,paint is faded being outside . I used the car to drive back and fourth to gym in all weather. No leakes.

Sounds good but I have a motor and trans ready to be dropped in so im looking for more of a roller with out these. Would you consider pulling them out and selling seperetly (I understand if you dont want to)

Thanks anyway,
Rems

$5000 for the car below. If your interrested call me and I will go over every thing that is on the car. Thanks Rusty 205-296-5151

Attachments

• cruise 054.jpg
    cruise 054.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 191
86 GN complete car, needs new driver and rear floor pans few things on the body, lower door panel. 4 grand if your interested let me know.

bumpers, bumper fillers.taillights.rear spoiler,grille,gas tank window moldings ,emblems and a lot of the interior are off the car and are forsale seperately

Do you still have the car and if so what all have you sold off it or can you figure a price with the interior thrown in? maybe send me a recent pic or post one? thanks, steve

Do you still have the car and if so what all have you sold off it or can you figure a price with the interior thrown in? maybe send me a recent pic or post one? thanks, steve

stripped !!!!
86gnstripped001.jpg

86gnstripped004.jpg

86gnstripped002.jpg

86gnstripped008.jpg

86gnstripped011.jpg

86gnstripped010.jpg

86 GN complete car, needs new driver and rear floor pans few things on the body, lower door panel. 4 grand if your interested let me know.

Sorry im already fighting one rust battle with my other project so no thank you but thanks anyway.

No problem, I am putting the new floor pans and carpet in it. The price then will be $4,500. If that interests you let me know.