You can type here any text you want

Looking for a rust free NA Regal or Hot Air car.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

I made a previous post looking for a car but I figured I would start a new one. I'm looking for a good running rust free NA Regal or 84-85 Hot Air Turbo Car. Max Price is $5000 but condition is really the kicker. If I did spend $5k, it had better be a nice Hot Air Turbo Car. Not looking for a $5K NA Regal. Basically looking for something to get my brother for a daily driver and maybe spark his interest into our hobby. Let me know what you have. Not looking for anything I have to put a ton of work into. Just a good condition, good running car. Thanks guys! -----Jeremy

What are you looking to get for the car. I have seen it advertised previously and I actually tried to contact you. If you want to PM me your bottom dollar, I'll see what I think.

I have a 87 sage green limited, that has ZEROOOO rust, the bumper fillers are even in good shape, vinyl roof car, it is my daily driver which hopefully I will not need much longer, has a 3.8 109 block, interior is a mess as it is my daily
trash can that has not been cleaned out for about 10 yrs. or so, the problem is I'm in the Boise area, 1200$ firm for the car, LMK, thanks.

Ron

I have a 87 sage green limited, that has ZEROOOO rust, the bumper fillers are even in good shape, vinyl roof car, it is my daily driver which hopefully I will not need much longer, has a 3.8 109 block, interior is a mess as it is my daily
trash can that has not been cleaned out for about 10 yrs. or so, the problem is I'm in the Boise area, 1200$ firm for the car, LMK, thanks.

Ron

Could you post up a few pictures of the car? Thanks!

I made a previous post looking for a car but I figured I would start a new one. I'm looking for a good running rust free NA Regal or 84-85 Hot Air Turbo Car. Max Price is $5000 but condition is really the kicker. If I did spend $5k, it had better be a nice Hot Air Turbo Car. Not looking for a $5K NA Regal. Basically looking for something to get my brother for a daily driver and maybe spark his interest into our hobby. Let me know what you have. Not looking for anything I have to put a ton of work into. Just a good condition, good running car. Thanks guys! -----Jeremy

Hey Jeremy,

Congrats on the sale of your Limited! Just wanted to check and see if your brother might be happy with a 50k mile V8 Composite headlight Cutlass. I picked it up awhile back and doubt if I will ever get around to doing what I wanted with it. If so, let me know and I'll be happy to help. Have a great day!:D

Hey Jeremy,

Congrats on the sale of your Limited! Just wanted to check and see if your brother might be happy with a 50k mile V8 Composite headlight Cutlass. I picked it up awhile back and doubt if I will ever get around to doing what I wanted with it. If so, let me know and I'll be happy to help. Have a great day!:D

Bryan, I actually think we'd rather have a Regal. BUT, how much are you looking to get for it? Any rust? I'm thinking by te time it was shipped to Iowa, it's probably be more than we'd want to spend on a Cutlass.

BTW, That was my first car! 88 Cutlass Supreme Classic, floor shift, T Tops, white and maroon! Wrecked it 13 days after I got my liscence.:frown:

I sent you the pics, hope it was the correct e-mail addy. Let me know that you got them

Ron

Back