LOOKING FOR A SHORT BLOCK OR COMPLETE TA STROKER MOTOR 4.00 BORE

LOOKING FOR EITHER A SHORT BLOCK OR COMPLETE TURN KEY TA ENGINE. WORLD LIKE A 4.00 BORE STROKER ,LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE 412-475-6693 CHRIS

I have a complete stage motor I’ll sell you if you have enough cash .

Good luck with that . Ppl who buy TA motors rarely buy a 4500 block and just sell them .

Btw here is my Build what are you looking to spend ? As I’m sure you know these blocks are not just some 109 pulled from a junk yard . 281 CID

Attachments

• C0A9D914-8E61-44D4-8A22-0877A0B07014.jpeg
    C0A9D914-8E61-44D4-8A22-0877A0B07014.jpeg
    870 KB · Views: 68
  • EDD398CA-54BF-449A-B081-3F639C477033.jpeg
    EDD398CA-54BF-449A-B081-3F639C477033.jpeg
    843.2 KB · Views: 71
If some one gave me 25k I would probably rip it out and send it . But it cost me close to 15k after all was said and done that’s with me doing all the work everything except the balancing job . I did all the machine work Ect.

Contact Dave Husek from Turbobuick performance. He is a dealer for ta and might be able to get you a good price on a block.

I have a 274” on center complete top to bottom that is being freshened up with stg2 heads Wilson 12 inj converted manifold ect. 11,000.00
This went 8.01 in a 3200lb gn

Right now im only intrested in an engine that has a ta aluminum block either short block or long block or turn key with chapion or ta heads,

Cool that’s the only way you can get what you want the only downside is going to be the price tag on a complete new aluminum TA motor . Post pics when you get your project started good luck and keep spoolin

I have a TA block that is brand new and never used for sale for $4,250 that is sitting in a box at my Mother's home.

I also have a forged stroker crank that is good for over 1,000hp, a SFI approved flexplate, and Molnar forged h-beam rods for $1,100 plus shipping for all 3 parts OR I have a brand new (currently being made) BILLET SCAT crank in 3.625 stroke and wide journal that is micropolished, knife edged, and includes FREE shipping for $2,750 . I also have custom billet wide journal h-beam rods for $900...compared to the $4,000 cost from Crower for a crankshaft with all the same specs shipped to you, and the $1,570 that billet Crowe rods cost...I would say our parts pricing (RPS...our website is www.boostedrps.com ) is WAY less than anything you have received a quote for so far...

Thanks any way i already had some parts were using and mike from full throttle is taking care of the rest so i ca get this done asap. I would like to have tge car back on the road in july

Thanks any way i already had some parts were using and mike from full throttle is taking care of the rest so i ca get this done asap. I would like to have tge car back on the road in july

July? You aren't building a TA motor from scratch are you? My friends just had them build their TA engine and it took FT 2 years, but maybe there was a good reason to justify the length in time...although it was never shared with us...and it wasn't delayed because of lack of payment either..FT had my buddy's card on file from the start and was periodically making charges to the card, so we know it couldn't have been for lack of payment..

Regardless dude, and I truly mean this; as long as you are happy with the end results and pleased with the whole process, I am happy for you and I truly wish you the best of luck with your build! I hope you end up with a wonderful engine that makes more power than you could ever hope for and for a price that leaves you with a FULL bank account, NOT an empty one!

Please post pics when it is done! I am sure we would all LOVE to see it!