Looking for a turbo Buick:

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Mar 2, 2002
long Beach, PRK.
Looking for another turbo Buick, '86 or '87, prefer '87, GN or Turbo-T, would prefer Turbo-T, hardtop only, low to medium mileage, standard mods to put it in the mid to high '11's, exceptionally clean with good paint. I'm not looking for a "junkyard dog".

Last edited:

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Mar 2, 2002
long Beach, PRK.
Boost231, if you should hear of anything please let me know. I had to sell the Cad due to insurance costs. AAA increased my policy on the Cad from $ 1361 last year to $2600 this year for a couple of accidents I had over the last couple of years. I'm temporarily driving my Keds until I can find another TB.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Sep 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
:p:cool::D
@Gary Wells
You want something to stomp on Turbo Lou ?

:)

Bryan

I'm sure he does, but that damn Demon is something to be reckoned with. Really RECKONED WITH.

Hopefully, this build he is currently doing for me will at least be able to keep up........... :cool:

As to the Italian job, he can just keep that shit to himself. I'm around them (the broken ones) all day long. BROKEN ONE'S, ALL DAY LONG. And they are ALWAYS broken.

I need some Vaseline and a shoe horn just to get in the damn things. Lou is 9 feet tall... I see a "Let Go" ad in his near future.

:p:D:p:cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Phoneguy

Phoneguy

Cometic HG stress tester
Aug 27, 2002
O'fallon MO ( near St Louis )
:p:cool::D

I'm sure he does, but that damn Demon is something to be reckoned with. Really RECKONED WITH.

Hopefully, this build he is currently doing for me will at least be able to keep up........... :cool:

As to the Italian job, he can just keep that shit to himself. I'm around them (the broken ones) all day long. BROKEN ONE'S, ALL DAY LONG. And they are ALWAYS broken.

I need some Vaseline and a shoe horn just to get in the damn things. Lou is 9 feet tall... I see a "Let Go" ad in his near future.

:p:D:p:cool:
New build for you ??? Killer !
How are are you man ?
You better save the Vaseline for when you get the bill on your build ... :)

You going to make it to BG this year ? I am thinking about making a change to mine... E85. May be stepping out of TAI, which will make Lou happy... :)

Bryan

1987WE4ever

Bought a 87GN to find its a WE4.
Feb 10, 2019
Hello, i currently have a clean 87 WE4 with some very tasteful modifications, starting at the rear with 3:73 spool with Moiser Axles, Drive shaft loop, 2800 stall converter, deep aluminium trans pan, ceramic coated headers followed by 3" stainless steel exhaust, 4" down pipe, 60series turbo, Alky injection, Turbo Tweak prom & 36lb injectors with adjustable billet fuel pressure reg, Kenny Bell intake, and more to add. I was originally looking for a beater to drive daily but when an acquaintance was parting with this Buick i couldn't resist. I haven't had the car to the track yet, but have driven it a dozen times from NJ to PA on sunny weekends. Feel free to send me a message if interested on more info. I'm currently looking for a completely stock 87 GN , pref in fair shape, not as clean as this Buick, as i want one i can drive to work daily and not worry about door dings .

Top Bottom