You can type here any text you want

Looking for anyone from G-Body?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

my1stgn

Anyone bought some GN wheels from G-Body? Looking at getting the 15x10 GN wheels. The price on the site says $250 plus core. Is that $250 each or for 2? And add $250 if you dont have cores so am I correct by looking at $750 pluss shipping for (2) 15x10 GN wheels? And is there any clearance issues with them? Im going to notch the frame eventually but do I need to do this before I mount them? I know every car is different but wanted to see if anyone has used them without notching or rolling the fenders. Thanks!

We sold a ton

Anyone bought some GN wheels from G-Body? Looking at getting the 15x10 GN wheels. The price on the site says $250 plus core. Is that $250 each or for 2? And add $250 if you dont have cores so am I correct by looking at $750 pluss shipping for (2) 15x10 GN wheels? And is there any clearance issues with them? Im going to notch the frame eventually but do I need to do this before I mount them? I know every car is different but wanted to see if anyone has used them without notching or rolling the fenders. Thanks!

$250 each with a core. If you do not have a core we can supply you one they will be $125 each. We can also charge you for the core & then return yours in 30 days to get a credit back.
You do not need to notch the frame. If you want to siit in further we can do a larger back spacing.
We reccomend 275 drag radials on the 10" rims with out having to notch anything.

Back