Looking for help, Engine Vibration

9sec57

Hi,
I am new to the forum. I just purchased car # 908.
I am having a problem with a drivetrain vibration.
I am told by the previous owner that it is from hard poly engine mounts.
(solid)
Problem is that he does not have the originals any longer.
car is missing the origianal engine stands . GM has discontinued them. Any sugestions?

I have both the frame pads, motor plates, and motor mounts .. PM me if your interested :cool:

Hi,
Yes I am interested. The car has solid poly mounts from HR parts and stuff. I want to just put it back to stock. Let me know what you want for them. Do you need the solid style? I will not have a need for them.
Thanks Pat 215-630-6762

Hi,
Yes I am interested. The car has solid poly mounts from HR parts and stuff. I want to just put it back to stock. Let me know what you want for them. Do you need the solid style? I will not have a need for them.
Thanks Pat 215-630-6762

Pat,

Please let me know what you want for the poly mounts...I am interested in them.

Thanks,
Scott

Just waiting to hear back from Grumpy first. I need the originals before I can sell these. Do you have originals?

Just waiting to hear back from Grumpy first. I need the originals before I can sell these. Do you have originals?

Yeah but want to hang on to them incase I choose to go back stock. Sent you PM and e-mail so just get back to me after you talk/deal with Dan (Grumpy). I'm not in a big hurry...just one of those things I want to do down the road.

Thanks,
Scott