You can type here any text you want

Looking for hood mounted fuel pressure gauge

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Good luck getting the guage...I ordered one about 2 months ago and still haven't gotten it...the braided lines were on BO...as of a few weeks ago KB was looking for a new supplier for the braided lines...don't hold your breath...if you do order one and find out any new info please post it or Email me private...I got tired of calling KB and just decided to wait...

Try looking in the parts for sale or E-Bay. I purchased mine through a board member. Came complete with all the hardware.

I know all the fittings that the KB has are in the Jegs catalog including the braided fuel line.

By the way, is there a U shaped fitting for the braided hose with the guages you guys have. This fitting may weigh the rear of the guage down a little and help prevent the guage from shakeing. It Came with my KB guage.

xtremexnyc i have not installed the fan yet.

Arista i will shoot you an email soon.

Mine shakes very little if at all. I have no interference problems with anything. I've got my electrical wires zipped together with the hose until they branch off to the firewall hole. The hose rubs very slightly on the condenser when shuting the hood. But, it is not hard enough to scratch it. The new hose I got had the 90 attached to it.

Oh and mine ataches to the inlet of the fuel rail,not by the regulater. I say this because I have seen some done that way.

Back