You can type here any text you want

Looking for intrest

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RIFF RAFF

CAN'T MEMBER
I have an 1979 w-30 hurst olds [cutlass calais] 67k. Brand new 350rockett 400hp shaker stroker built by rankin engine pro . New 350 turbo trans with a transgo stage 2 .new eaton posi .new 323 richmond gears .new 2800 stall .new brakes all around vacume. Many many new parts to list. All the original cast parts were reused so all numbers match and are original to the car. Block ,heads, trans, rear end. It is a very rare no option car .only has air and is still in place just no belt . White & gold only 1365 were built like this in 79 the rest of 3499 were black& gold . Im looking to trade it for a 86 gn or 87 turbo t white/blue or blue / blue or rosewood /red let me know what you have .. I have all the original parts they will go with car .. Thanks . Now i just need to post some pics ..

Pic's

LET ME FIRST SAY THIS IS A VERY DIRTY CAR . THE FRONT BUMPER IS AT US BUMPER EXCHANGE BEING RESTORED .WILL BE BACK ON THE CAR BY 8/5/11 SO IM TOLD . IT SPENT 9 MONTHS AT MY MOTOR BUILDER ON A LIFT SO HAS ALOT OF GARAGE DIRT & OOGLE MARKS . SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT CLEAN WITH THE BUMBER BACK ON SEE DATE ABOVE .. I WILL HAVE IT DONE BY THEN .. CASH OR TRADE WELCOME . BUT ONLY FOR CARS LISTED IN MY FIRST POST .. THANKS .http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/members/oil-man-albums-hurst-olds-1979.html

Back