You can type here any text you want

Looking for mint unmolested LIMITED'S

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slowcar

Banned
Will pay more then average cash for any mint low mileage Limited's ... very serious and very interested in seeing what you have.... send pics and any info... colors or options unimportant ... Mark

hey-
see my previous wanted post, that stock wh1 is in awesome shape and may still be up for grabs.

will pay $$$$$ for black with grey leather

Limited!!!!!!!!! There Has To Be Some Nice One For Sale

I know its not black but......check ebay. theres a nice 41K mile 2 tone gray limited with gray leather. Think its out of Arkansas, but not for sure.
Russ

Low mileage Limited for sale

Check e-bay auction # 260019840794. Low mileage 2 tone brown Turbo Limited. Very clean looking!

That Two tone gray is a VERY nice car.

Yea its in Arkansas.

I think it won its class at 1st Buick Horsepower Nationals this year. Saw the car at Bowling Green a year or so ago also - NICE. It had a weather related incident, but I believe Dean (if I remember his name correctly) has explained all of that in the listing. He appears to be a stand up guy. I'd be looking closer, if I hadn't found the two tone T I have now.

Good luck.

Back