You can type here any text you want

Looking for pete at ans

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

badboy86gn2

"lord be with me"
hey guys can anyone help ive been trying his phone number and he dosnt answer

Johnny

thanks

Leave him a message with your ph#, he always calls me back when he has time to put the wrench down. I know the shop is very busy there.

Thanks

ive left a message and he hasnt got a hold of me just checking to see whats up

just wondering why he hasnt got back with me

Johnny

HI
I HAVE DONE ALOT OF BUISNESS WITH PETE HE IS A GREAT GUY
BUT YOU HAVE TO KEEP CALLING.
THE BEST TIME IS TO CALL IS BETWEEN 9:30&11:00 A.M:)

anybody going to ANS for the upcomming meeting

IF so would they do me a favor a take some digital pictures of my motor

Johnny montoya

thanks

You can E mail him at the new site below, or E mail me and I will take them for you, later Twin

Keep us posted,,this has been going on for months,,do we need the Good Guy/ Bad Guy list here...

:mad:

Pete would be on GOOD GUY portion of that list. That's a FACT.

93 svt thanks for trying to get pictures

as for the story i think ill still give pete a little more time before i share with everyone on the board

i still havent received any pictures though:( :( :(

Johnny

thanks dennis im sure you and i want to get this past us already

I feel it is time to address this situation. We apoligize for not being able to answer every phone call that comes in. There is only 3 of us here. We try to do our best but sometimes we just cant do it all. We put alot of time and effort into each and every car and motor that comes out of our shop. We strive for perfection in every job we do and we are truly sorry that it takes longer then your average shop. Johhny we will have pictures of your motor e-mailed to you tomorrow afternoon. I hope that this will help put this situation to rest.

Thanks Pete

Originally posted by ANS PETE
I feel it is time to address this situation. We apoligize for not being able to answer every phone call that comes in. There is only 3 of us here. We try to do our best but sometimes we just cant do it all. We put alot of time and effort into each and every car and motor that comes out of our shop. We strive for perfection in every job we do and we are truly sorry that it takes longer then your average shop. Johhny we will have pictures of your motor e-mailed to you tomorrow afternoon. I hope that this will help put this situation to rest.

Thanks Pete
Pete ,you have good timing,,:D :D I just sent you an email about 1hr ago..Please call Johnny to ease his mind.I understand it is hard to wait for a motor that has never been seen and him so far away that he cant stop in...thanks ..
Please keep us updated..
Dennis :) :)

Man im happy to hear from both of you

Pete i hope that you understand and talking to you on the phone i think you do about my situation and i do want to do bussness with you and hope to put down some good times with this motor

I was telling dennis that i was under the assumption that this short block was complete assembled and putting my heads and intake with what ever else it needed wouldnt be a problem (after orginally talking to you on the phone)
its been 4 months since i paid for the motor and a month since the heads have been there so
I can wait just like anyone else i just have alot of money and time out there so that is why id like to be kept up to date in the progress of this motor and how much more time its going to take

twin 93 svt
let me know if theres anything i can do for you and if you need anything for your time let me know your a good man THANKS

Dennis
anyone who sticks to a deal truely gets my respect

Johnny

Thank you

(4 months since i paid for the motor and a month since the heads have been there so I can wait just like anyone else i just have alot of money and time out there so that is why id like to be kept up to date in the progress of this motor and how much more time its going to take)

I have to say, waiting a month for someone to install a set of head is about 3 weeks to long considering the engine has been there for 4 months. Glad to see pride in work but the time frame needs to be a little more reasonable. Most shop build a car in 6 months let alone install a set of heads in month and still counting.

Chuck

Pete built my motor and it took a lot longer than I had expected, BUT, the results are WAY BETTER than I had ever hoped for. When someone is as good as what he does as Pete is, it's worth the wait. Pete truly is a craftsman and when you get your motor you'll be very pleased with his work. Just my 2¢. Paul

Just curious Paul, how long did it take to get your motor? Maybe that might give Badboy a measuring stick to go by. Let me commend you on your patience, you are a better man then I. Was Badboy aware that it might take more then 4 months to get is motor? Does not sound like it from his posts.

Chuck

Chuck, my motor broke in the fall. I asked Pete to build the new motor and have it ready by The World Of Wheels Show Jan. 31st. I brought the car to him to pull the engine mid-November and it was done on time as promised. We had to find a new crank and block and wait for parts. I got a new PT67 turbo when they first came out, he got me a CAS radiator, which was near impossible to get at the time, etc... He is busy because he is in demand and it does take him longer, but he is meticulous in his work.

The motor smoked at idle which bugged me. I want a 10 second "luxury car".

I brought it back and Pete replaced the intake gasket and it still smoked. It turned out the new PT67 turbo had a bad seal and the new Champion heads had very loose valve guides, combining to cause the smoke at idle. Even though none of this was Pete's fault, Pete is such a stand-up guy, he did all the labor to repair the problem at no cost. He has pride in his work and does not take shortcuts.

The car now is just what I wanted, a 10 second car with all the options, that looks and runs great and you can drive it anywhere, in 10° weather or 90° weather.

If you ever watch the show "Rides" on TLC, you'll see them profile famous street rod builders who are only focused on quality work. Time is not the issue, quality is. That's kind of how Pete is to TR motors I think.

Paul ,what concerns me is you say in the Fall you brought the Motor to Pete,,what is the fall to you ...
Fall to me is Oct... So Oct. to Jan is how many months

...and he had to search for a new crankand block and wait for parts ,pull your old motor find a hard to find CAS intercooler..
I am not saying he is not a Stand up guy ,,I thought he was VERY Nice when I met him,,

But,
Pete Please Hurry:D :D

In 20 years of tooling with cars, I have yet to see a machine shop do something on time. But for someone to have a long standing good name such as Pete, There is a reason behind it! Good luck with new motor!

Hey guys pete sent the pictures and said he would start next week 4-12 so ill have to wait and see

mike it was good talking to you and hope everything gose good with you

dennis e-mail me when you get a chance

Johnny

thanks guys

Back