You can type here any text you want

Looking for pete at ans

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by twin 93 svt
There is a reason behind it! Good luck with new motor!
I am sure Johnny will be very please with the motor:)

well guys its been a week and nothing not a call or e-mail and nothing but the run a round (oh hes at lunch not here ect...)

well i paid in full asphalt anilator 4months ago and pete has had the heads and intake just to put on 45days

Johnny

At this point i just want my money back

dennis I pm you
hope to hear from you

im going to try to get ANS to send my heads and intake back

THANK YOU

Well,

It looks like you need to be a local to get any service. Watch out if your not local.

Johnny you need to put this guy on the good/bad (Bad) guy list so others who are not local are not taken in the same way.

Chuck

Found this one while searching for some info.

My THDP, PT-67, Vigi, and now my entire engine, roller cammed, Champion ported heads, eagle crank, etc. all were done and bought at ANS. Pete is a good guy to work with and is beyond knowledgeable on our cars, especially when it comes to machine work and assembly for the engines.

His place is pretty bust and he is the only one who does the actual machining and assembly on all the engine/engine work.

I know he doesnt have the worlds best rep for turn around time on cars. I also know he has a very loyal following. He also will try and bend over backwards for you when stuff doesnt go right. More than likely we're splitting the bill on finding me a stock location intercooler for my TTA. Why? Because that rat fink(edited for internet language) DeQuick screwed me for 800 and change for my stock style he made that never fit right. Pete didnt do it, but I bought it thru his shop , so he's standing behind what he sold, regardless of the vendor.

My engine got dumped off in lateeeee April and I just got it back in mid Sept and just running today as a matter of fact. Looks to be working quite well although I cant drive it due to broken shifter cable. When I dropped my engine off at ANS he had gotten 5 more turbo engines that week alone. That means I got put back in the stack pretty far. 5 engines alone, plus whatever else that was already in the shop + only one Pete and times not in your favor. U pay and wait for the skill, sometimes it doesnt go right. Was I happy with waiting? lol I dont think anyone is. It went there for the simple reason that I only know off two places/people near me that I would have trusted to do my engine and Pete won out. Car was down for almost 3 yrs because I was sick of it until I had $$$$ to do it right. Next yr for the first time in its life it will be at BG :-) If u need an engine tomorrow, he;s more than likely not your man. If u want it done right and be able to sleep at nite, he's your man.

I didnt want to see this end on a bad note.

later
Jeremy

Back