You can type here any text you want

Looking for Rust Free Roller/ Shell

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1984tr

1984TR
hi im looking for a roller or shell hard top or astro roof prefered.
i live in ontario canada but would be willing to come pick up

if you kept the rims and rear end off the 87. could we make a deal for the rest?

87 Roller

I could do $2700 minus the rims and rear end.

Let me know if you are interested.

Jason
AffordableGN

There's one posted in the parts for sale section that just posted for $800 Look to be in very nice shape!

I have a complete rust free 87 T roller that I want to sell. It is chestnut in color and the paint is OK. The interior is in good contion but it does have some sun damage on the steering wheel and the dash(Its a south Texas car--lots of sun there!). It has a powerstroke front mount intercooler set up and a Walbro pump in the tank and a single 3" exhaust. It has the factory T wheels on it. It is complete minus the motor and transmission and computer. The wiring harness, fuel lines and everything thing else is there. You just need a motor, trans, & ECM and you are ready to go. I would take $4500 for it. I will have pics on Friday--I am out of town on business until then.

Regal

Its a little more than a roller but at the prices you are looking at ?????
81 plain jane regal w/ 21,000 original miles $4,000 - nice car!!

Attachments

• 81 regal 006.jpg
    81 regal 006.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 117
  • 81 regal 005.jpg
    81 regal 005.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 81 regal 004.jpg
    81 regal 004.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 115
Email me at psiedv6@yahoo.com of what you are looking for and I will have it. Shells, Rollers, Parts or whatever, I have a lot of options you can chose from and it is all California RUST FREE.

Robert

Back