You can type here any text you want

looking for some advice on chip changes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

workingdan

Looking for a little more performance out of my GN. Looking to change some of my programmable features of my TT chip. Instructions state I can change WOT fuel in first gear for better Launching and 60'. So do I add fuel or remove?
I was also thinking about adding spark timingto both 1/2 and 3/4 gears.
My car runs good right now wih 38# of fuel pressure with the vac line off.
Look at my power log and let me know what your thoughts are.
Thanks Dan

Attachments

Looks pretty good and safe so far. Did see some knock on the burnout. Are you using alky on this log?

Looks pretty good. If your running alky add 1-2 degrees of timing and 3%-5% fuel and see what happens. :smile:

You pull fuel from 1st gear to make it spool faster . Don't make to many changes at one time though. Try the timing first.

Thanks guys, I went back to the track and made some changes and got a new low E.T. 11.76 @ 114.75 MPH. Had a 1.6520 60' time. Not to bad for 17" nitto drag radials. Need to bump up my boost a little. Here is that run.

Attachments

looks ok, but I do see you leaving the line at 22 psi..does it actually hook? But you really need a Wideband sensor at your level.

looks ok, but I do see you leaving the line at 22 psi..does it actually hook? But you really need a Wideband sensor at your level.

The car launched at 8psi. Ya it hooks if I keep it under 10psi. 1.6520 60' times

Thanks for the help guys. Putting the car away for winter. Hoping to get a wide band for next spring. Shooting for a 11.50 pass next year.

Well maybe there was a time delay from the log and the vehicle moving. But the PL shows 22 psi, which is odd. I also find it hard to believe you left at 22 psi.

Back