You can type here any text you want

Looking For Someone!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

racemybuick

Hot Air Teacher/Student
Anyone know who the individual is who made an el camino Buick Grand National in NJ? The car was a black, early to mid 80's el camino with a grand national front clip and hood, and an 86-87 turbo motor. I was awe struck by this car and am looking for the owner to get some info. Any help would be great!!!

John

Not in NJ but....

Bubba Nicholson (a.k.a. turbo87limited) has a super nice white El Camino with an LC2 in it. Look him up on here. His doesn't have the GN nose but the front body work should be pretty simple.

Originally posted by racemybuick
Anyone know who the individual is who made an el camino Buick Grand National in NJ? The car was a black, early to mid 80's el camino with a grand national front clip and hood, and an 86-87 turbo motor. I was awe struck by this car and am looking for the owner to get some info. Any help would be great!!!

John
That black GN EL Camino was at the '97 GS Nationals in Bowling Green

One of our local customers here in Sacramento is running around with a black on black 80 El Camino with the drive train from an 87 GN in it. It is completely California smog legal also. Clean set up with tons of power. If you have any questions about the front clip change over, talk to Nick Micale at Arisona GN's, he has a buick wagon with a GN set up also I do believe.

Mark

I saw the car at Englishtown august 31, 2003. It was the LC2 motor in a black camino, but the car had the GN interior, dash, entire front clip, and I think the 87 wheels too. I didnt have a camera, but damn, it looked like a real GN with a pick-up bed!!!

John

Re: Re: Looking For Someone!!!

Originally posted by gnturboray
That black GN EL Camino was at the '97 GS Nationals in Bowling Green
I have a copule of pictures of it. That was a REALLY nice car,I mean truck.

Back