You can type here any text you want

Looking for white t-type or limited

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

smccord

Looking to buy a white t-type or limited. Stock or with mods are o.k. as long as it is done right. Buckets are a must and am not looking for a fixer up. Don't have time for that. Would rather find an exceptionally clean car and spend money wisely. Also do not want t-tops. I collect muscle cars and show cars so I am very picky and want a car that fits this description. Would like to drive, show, and possibly race(not often). I am in the midwest and prefer as close as possible but willing to travel within reasonable means. Just for your info Quick 6 in K.C. has a pic of a white t-type with torque thrusts that from the pic is the style I want. Thanks and looking forward to any and all replies!!!!

All original turbo regal limiteds have column shift, and either grey/tan leather 45/45 seats with a mini console. Or split bench 60/40 cloth front seat.

I just noticed you said you wanted a limited, but wanted bucket seats...

FYI, you can get a regular T with chrome that has the extra chrome on the bottom like my car. Ive seen quite a bit of bucket seat chrome cars with the extra chrome at the bottom.

Here is a picture of the "LIMITED" seat from my white car, this style seat will not come in a regular 87 T.

BW:)

Attachments

• 100_2796 (Small).jpg
    100_2796 (Small).jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 351
This is what i was interpreting what he wanted, a Chrome package 87 turbo regal with grey bucket seats????? I assumed he wanted a chrome car since he liked mine???

This is WLDWST on the board, i found the picture in my thread from august of 05 in one of the old links below.

Attachments

• wildwest (Small).jpg
    wildwest (Small).jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 348
All original turbo regal limiteds have column shift, and either grey/tan leather 45/45 seats with a mini console. Or split bench 60/40 cloth front seat.

I just noticed you said you wanted a limited, but wanted bucket seats...

FYI, you can get a regular T with chrome that has the extra chrome on the bottom like my car. Ive seen quite a bit of bucket seat chrome cars with the extra chrome at the bottom.

Here is a picture of the "LIMITED" seat from my white car, this style seat will not come in a regular 87 T.

BW:)
Didn't realize the limiteds did not come with buckets. Sorry, not as familiar with these cars as many of the members here are of course. Guees I need to stick with t or turbo regals then. BTW, your car is very nice on the inside as well as the outside. Too bad it doesn't have buckets and of course be for sale, Ha! Thanks for the help, Scott

Still looking. Thanks to all that sent me pics. Haven't seen what I am looking for yet though.

Still looking. Thanks to all that sent me pics. Haven't seen what I am looking for yet though.

We have a white Limited with padded roof & blue interior all stock with 89 K & new paint.Rare Chrome mirrors & Blue trunk carpet kit.We are getting ready to put it up for sale. If this interests you let me know. I'll send you some pics early next week.

We have a white Limited with padded roof & blue interior all stock with 89 K & new paint.Rare Chrome mirrors & Blue trunk carpet kit.We are getting ready to put it up for sale. If this interests you let me know. I'll send you some pics early next week.

Hey Brian send me pics and detailed info as soon as possible. Thanks, Scott

Back