You can type here any text you want

Looking to buy a nice low mile 86 or 87 T-top Turbo Regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

t-topflyer

I grew up driving an 84 Datsun 300ZX with t-tops. I was always fascinated with the turbo regals, but could never afford one. Now that 10 + years have passed, and the old Z is gone, I find myself longing for t-tops again. Now that I've settled down, I'd like to combine my passion for t-tops and turbo regals. So, I'm looking for a nice low mileage (30K or less miles) turbo regal with t-tops. If you can help me find what I'm looking for, please let me know. Send any pics and additional information to turboregallover@gmail.com thanks

$25K should buy you a very low mileage, very nice t-top GN. Good luck in the search.

I have a mint, stock, 86 GN with T-tops and only 21k miles for sale. Still wears its original tires. Documented and ready to go. PM me if interested.

Still haven't found what I'm looking for, so any leads would be great. The closer to Dallas TX the better.

As a reminder, I'm looking for an 86 or 87 Turbo Regal (T-Type, Turbo T, or GN) with T-Tops. An astroroof would also be okay. Looking for a super clean, mostly stock, extremely well kept, low mileage (<50K miles), show worthy car that I can take out on weekends and to shows. Looking for a #2 or better car with excellent paint and interior.

Might be helpful to indicate what price range you want to be in, since my car fits your description exactly but apparently isn't what you're looking for.

Price range will depend on condition, mileage, 86 or 87, options, GN or Turbo T, distance I have to travel to get it and/or have it shipped from, etc

Somewhere between $10,000 and $30,000 would work for me.

I'll put mine in your driveway for $400 + the price we talked about.

I haven't received any information on the car regarding price or other details. May be thinking of someone else you have been discussing the car with??

t-topflyer, check out rwrows 87' turbo-t!! Tastefully done mods looks to be in excellent condition... just like my car but much nicer!!

Looking at ebay and the other online classic car sites, I've apparently priced my car too low given the miles and condition. If you need me to raise the price I quoted you, let me know....:biggrin:

Looking at ebay and the other online classic car sites, I've apparently priced my car too low given the miles and condition. If you need me to raise the price I quoted you, let me know....:biggrin:

Doug, sent you a PM to request more pics and info

There was nothing in my PM mailbox, but here is the link to all the pics and information.

Untitled Document

BTW, I altered the rear tailpipes to appear factory stock in appearance. I've attached pics of the tailpipes as they exist now (they look very nice now).

Give me an email or PM with your phone # if you'd like to discuss.

Attachments

• tailpipe1.jpg
    tailpipe1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 109
  • tailpipe2.jpg
    tailpipe2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 109
  • tailpipe3.jpg
    tailpipe3.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 110
  • tailpipe4.jpg
    tailpipe4.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 107
I grew up driving an 84 Datsun 300ZX with t-tops. I was always fascinated with the turbo regals, but could never afford one. Now that 10 + years have passed, and the old Z is gone, I find myself longing for t-tops again. Now that I've settled down, I'd like to combine my passion for t-tops and turbo regals. So, I'm looking for a nice low mileage (30K or less miles) turbo regal with t-tops. If you can help me find what I'm looking for, please let me know. Send any pics and additional information to turboregallover@gmail.com thanks

please see my listing. also I have a 17,500 mile t top GN and a 6 mile t top GN.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ca...dy-mint-38-000-miles-xtra-parts-included.html

Might be interested in your GNs. Any links to those?

HI, the 17000 mile is in paint (usual crap) (is being painted by the guy that painted the FORD GT SUPERCARS) and the 6 mile is at this time not for sale. please let me know if interested teh 17000 mile should be back together with all new wheatherstrips in about a month.

Back