You can type here any text you want

looking to buy fast xfi system , question on what all do you buy

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
We r towards Dallas area. Lets us know when sure some of us will be there. Maybe me depending on if I'm working or not

Cal, Dallas is 250 miles north of Houston. I bet Jack would love a visit I know I would! His shop is 25 miles east of Dallas.

Just payed for the scanmaster 3 and dropped my th400 off

I've got to get one of those soon. Just waiting for the funds to become available. Can't always have the laptop in the car and I still cruise a lot on the street.

I may need to fly in to Houston and out of Dallas, just to pay him a visit. I'll make some calls before I book a flight.

If you need help getting from Houston to Dallas let me know, I operate a rental car office in Dallas and can set up a car for you in Houston and you can return it here.[/

Man, you guys are great. Once I know a date, I will send out some PM's. fast86gn will be first since I need a rental :)

I did order directly from the source, Holly took my order. Did long lead, internal logging, aslo added the 95lb injectors. Fixing to call back and get the scan master 3.

Your custom program is installed in the XFI and everything will ship tomorrow. Watch your email for a tracking number. Thank You for your business

Thank u, super excited. Taking this grand national to the next level. I appreciate everything, will be buying more things for y'all. Thanks again

Back