You can type here any text you want

Looking to trade my 87 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackgn231

Money pit
.I am just north of Jacksonville and am thinking about getting rid of it but only in a trade can send pics if your interested. It has a new motor, stock bottom with roller cam, ported and polished heads with bigger SS valves, ported intake, dog house is opened up, with bigger throttle body, 160 thermostat, 38 injectors, adjustable fuel regulator, TA-49, 3 inch down pipe, dyno max exhaust, stock rear end, trans was rebuild about 4 yrs ago, weld wheels, good paint still and inside is in good condition. Lots of chrome and powder coating on the engine never has been raced, also it’s a T top car. have all the stock stuff that, I took off still. Am looking for a 69-72 nova small or big blocks but has to be in good shape and must be a 4- speed. Or a 69 camaro .I know these bring big money now but my car is in good condition

more

It also has a new rebuild front end, new shocks, also new acc, front brake lines and calibers. 4 10's wooflers in the truck with am-fm cd player. feel free to ask about anything will post some pics when I figure out how to.thanks George

Load picture into photobucket. They provide 4 links. Copy and paste the IMG link (normally the bottom one) into a reply here. Picture posted.

pics

nitrovette

Car

I have a few questions that everyone will ask and want to know.

!. How many miles are on the car?
2. Who did the engine work?
3. What is the car worth or your cash price?

Please post some pics for everyone to see!

ok so more about it

It has over a hundred thousand miles on it 67551, I did the motor with a friend ,I don't race it so its runs good to me, and not sure what its worth as far as cash to me a lot, since ,I do take care of my cars , only reason I want to trade is that if it sales for cash, I might never buy some thing else with the way things are today and being layed off right now. I did try to use photo bucket to post pics but that did not work will try some thing else.

70real ss nova

.I am just north of Jacksonville and am thinking about getting rid of it but only in a trade can send pics if your interested. It has a new motor, stock bottom with roller cam, ported and polished heads with bigger SS valves, ported intake, dog house is opened up, with bigger throttle body, 160 thermostat, 38 injectors, adjustable fuel regulator, TA-49, 3 inch down pipe, dyno max exhaust, stock rear end, trans was rebuild about 4 yrs ago, weld wheels, good paint still and inside is in good condition. Lots of chrome and powder coating on the engine never has been raced, also it’s a T top car. have all the stock stuff that, I took off still. Am looking for a 69-72 nova small or big blocks but has to be in good shape and must be a 4- speed. Or a 69 camaro .I know these bring big money now but my car is in good condition
. I have the car for u a 70ss nova 421small block all new parts mad 6al 2 step 4channel retard box all new msd I over $11,000 in motor I can email lots of pic or u can call me at 843-617-5606 my name is lance I live in sc. I have been looking to trade or sell my car for 86 to 87 grand national and I am very serious about this or email me at gavinxman@yahoo.com thanks lance

not one interested?

guess no one is interested it is in good condition there is people on here that have seen my car if you don't belive me .

?

guess no one is interested it is in good condition there is people on here that have seen my car if you don't belive me .
Who said it was not a nice car no sure what u mean but any way I have looked at so many Gn in the last year I can't tell what's what I just trying to buy a nice clean Gn that's not a race car later!!!!!!

If u are still looking to trade your car call me 843-617-5606 I have 9 sec. Nova 421 small block 2 speed glide new micky ts front and back new paint weld wheels car is not a guted out race car I have a clean title in my name it's a 1970 ss silver with black stripes all new msd boxes 2 stage nitrous by gene Fulton motor is a Fulton motor I have over $13,000.00 in motor not to mention elct. Water pump msd disb. Msd starter new 1050 dominator carb call if u want some pic I have a lot of them I live in sc no bull s&@" I want a Gn 843-617-5606 or gavinxman@yahoo.com thanks lance

I thought u wanted a nice ss 1970nova still haven't heard from u u must not be serious if u are call this is the 3rd time I have tryed to talk to u call me 843-617-5606 Lance

Back