looking to trade old school ATR headers for the china TA ones

Turbo V6 231

weekend warrior
I have a set of the old school ATR headers that are solid,had some repairs done to them, and as you can see from the pictures I sandblasted one of them a few years ago and they still look good, crossover pipe is included,and welded together, but there are no clamps, if you clean these up you should be good to go.
I have seen these go for a bunch on here and elsewhere, I am interested in a set of real TA headers,or the knockoff ones, but I need these kind, for a special project I'm doing, also a set of the poston headers will work, if you have and want to trade.
I will also sell these if interested, would be 300.00 + shipping approx 40.00 because of the size of the box
thanks here are some pictures
dsc02068-jpg.192745

dsc02069-jpg.192746

dsc02072-jpg.192747

dsc02073-jpg.192748

Those look to be ATR "style" headers. Supposedly the real ones don't have the contoured bottom edge on the flanges.

They are ATR headers, like I said first generation, they are old,I've had them for years and the guy I got them from had them for years, they are from the early 90's, so this is way before they started making the china knock off ones , if that is what your implying ?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app