Looks like a fellow TR owner needs help!

Help?

If thats the car I'm thinking of, it's been wrecked a few times and sat @ Kuroda's fender shop in aiea for a long time, Got a new frame, then wound up @ Schuman for finishing, and at one time was at Bannister auto body in kalihi, painted again. Nice car though...

Thank You Everyone!1

Hello Everyone,

First of all, although I don't personally know him, I would like to thank Toady for bringing my post on the GSCA Board to the attention of everyone on this Hawaii Board. As I mentioned to a few of you, I have posted on this website before, but was not aware there was a Hawaii Board.

I would also like to thank eveyrone who sent me Emails with their suggestions. And especially to Jackson (who let me know about this Board), you were right -- it WAS the alarm kill switch that prevented my car from being started. A BIG THANK YOU for fnding my problem -- what a relief!

It makes me feel really good to know that there are many of you who are willing to offer your help. I greatly apreciate it!

Jenat Higa

"Action" Jackson solves the no-start problem

Even Schuman couldn't figure it out.:) Now how about those antennas?:confused: Can do? Let us know.

Sure I can fix those antenna's

Leave it with me one day. So did you guys find out if the motor still run?

My motor still runs, Mr. John?

BTW Jackson, might want to check with Geoff also as I think his antenna is not working either.:cool:

Got the antenna motor out? Let me know when you are ready, so I can order the antenna mass.

I didn't check yet. Was it working when you had it?

Not sure, I never tried it. Go out and look next to MAP sensor, should be plug ends male/female(three wire) that are usually disconnected, try plugging them together - don't make me have to come over there!:p

I remember seeing that car in Aiea at Kuroda's. Glad you got your car running before someone got a really good deal!:)