Lost a loved one.

Sorry to hear of your loss....so hard to deal with.....my sincerest sympathy to you and your family......let the Lord heal your pain. Time will lessen it but it'll always be with you.

Bruce '87 Grand National

My deepest condolences and prayers to you and your family. Lost my mother over 2 years ago to breast cancer, so I know what you must be feeling.:(

Take care,

Steve

Sorry for you loss , will send a prayer up for you and your family for comfort in this time of need

The memory of the righteous is a blessing.... Proverbs 12:7

It is not God's end for her. Sorry for your loss.

Thanks for the prayers everbody. You may not know how I know they're working but trust me, I know they are. My heart is a little lighter with everyone said. :smile:

The funeral is over now so time for the healing to start. These things take a tremendous toll on family so it is sort of a relief to have it finished. I am going to take the week end off to recoup before getting back to the daily grind. It's time to catch up on chores around the house that have gone lacking and for some quiet time with the wife and kids and maybe visit with some friends in a less somber enviroment.

Thanks again for your support, my Buick brothers.