Guage surround
Climtae control
All trim peices
Vorect gaskets
Shifter handle
Volt gauge
Burgandy arm rests

EVERYTHING ELSE STILL ADVAILABLE!

Ill take the 2 trim sections at the top (Black) and the 2 Silver gray ones in the center let me know how to pay I have pay pal and will ad $4 to cover the fee's let me know if this works :)

Dose that mean I can get these then??
Let me know Pay Pal is ready! :D

I am waiting on a response about the trim pieces. If they are not broken and they are for the passenger side of a GN. Then I will be buying them.

Parts with Pictures; my address:

Would you go $50 on the burgundy door panel tops?

If the black will come off of the burgundy gauge surround; I'll take it.

I'd also like the:

burgundy arm rests
burgundy shift handle
digital dash
electric climate control
the two light gray door pull extensions

Please let me know about the door panels and the surround, and what the total is with shipping.

thanks,

Joe

Just wanted to check back about a total price with shipping on these items. Check your PM's for my address.

Thanks,

Joe

I will take the two top trim pieces.. Let me know the total to 11230, Brooklyn, NY And your paypal addy.

How many miles on the engine and trans. Anything know to be wrong with it? Does it come with the intercooler? Also in one of the pics I saw some replica GNX wheels are they for sale? If so how much? Thanks Dusty

Alright... let me reply to some of these:

Sal, you have a PM waiting in your inbox.

rking, All was pulled early this year and has been in my garage since. 60k on the longblock and 100k on everything else.

Efrains83ss, Both tailights look like that picture... garenteed to be crack free as I describe.

my85grandnational, you can look above, and yes it does include the intercooler and piping. Only know problem was the IC fan is missing. on the GNX style wheels... someone else alrerady pointed out that they wanted them... I'll let you know if that falls thru.

ckmm, I did not list any hoodliner. I am asking 225 obo, for the set of seats

Interior parts

Do you have the driver door handle (inside), E-brake handle? Is the shifter handle sold? Thanks