You can type here any text you want

Lots Of Parts For Sale!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
this is the last of them

Attachments

• SDC10314.jpg
    SDC10314.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 363
  • SDC10315.jpg
    SDC10315.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 361
  • SDC10316.jpg
    SDC10316.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 364
Man would i love to have that fuel filter setup with the braided line. I think it might be a little over kill for a mostly stock engine at this time. I dont need the pump as I've already got a walbro in there.

Would it be a better choice for someone with mainly stock setup to just get a braided line and a fuel filter? Or do they make a kit like that? I dont have a fuel filter as I switched over to the 87 setup.

Sale Pending Parts

I finally figured out how to get the pics on my thread. Now things are selling fast. The following parts are sold pending payment:

Headers
Injectors
Downpipe
Mufflers
BHJ Balancer
XFI
JW Fly Wheel
IAC Boss

Thanks - Greg

Sales Pending

More stuff sold pending payment:

Polly Motor Mounts $
Champion Intake

Parts are going fast!

Thanks - Greg

what do you mean the xfi is sold? u asked me if i wanted it i said yes but i wanted to talk to you...then you said youd call me afterwork...no call wth? im not tryin to start anything but i got the money and want it so please if i was first honor that thanks joel:confused:

what do you mean the xfi is sold? u asked me if i wanted it i said yes but i wanted to talk to you...then you said youd call me afterwork...no call wth? im not tryin to start anything but i got the money and want it so please if i was first honor that thanks joel:confused:

same thing happened to me on the down pipe:confused:

I knew it had to happen eventually!!

I knew it would happen eventually, because it always does. Look i am not on here trying to screw anyone over. I have answered over 200 PM's today, and the first person that gives me a firm commitment, the part is theirs. By a firm commitment I mean, you say you want the part, and you take my mailing info. Therfore, if anyone on here feels wronged, I'm sorry. However, I have never screwed anyone over in my life, so I really don't care what you think. I have way to many more important things to worry about in my life. Thanks - Greg

Is Aeromotive FPR still available? If so, what is P/N? Is Type II coil pack still available? Do prices posted include shipping?
Hot Air
North Carolina

I knew it would happen eventually, because it always does. Look i am not on here trying to screw anyone over. I have answered over 200 PM's today, and the first person that gives me a firm commitment, the part is theirs. By a firm commitment I mean, you say you want the part, and you take my mailing info. Therfore, if anyone on here feels wronged, I'm sorry. However, I have never screwed anyone over in my life, so I really don't care what you think. I have way to many more important things to worry about in my life. Thanks - Greg

Well I did say I wanted it and I did get ur mailing address and if u had taken paypal it wouldve been paid for already.I only wanted to talk to u to see what else I needed to buy to make it work on my car and u said u understood.if I knew someone else was interested I wouldve sent the mo out today.u never gave me the chance but whatever If u wanna do things like that what can I say. Ur gettin ur money.I guess I got nothing else to say if ur not gonna sell it to me right? Thanks Joel

Xfi

I can not do that, because I have already promised it to someone else. Once again, I'm sorry if you feel I have done something wrong. Greg

Hello, I dont even know you, but you seem to have some good parts. But, just to give you a heads up, you don't have many posts on this board, and to simply say you don't care what someone thinks doesn't look very good. This is a pretty tightly knit group, and people get shot down here pretty fast when someone starts to act like that. Not starting something, just giving you a friendly heads up. :biggrin:

Back