You can type here any text you want

Low 10 Second Silver T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I did stop at starbucks every moring in BG. My latte goes everywhere with me!

I did mount the bar a little low, being a 6 point, you can do what you want with it and the track dosen't care. No certification needed. I did it to make it easier for my kids to climb over and mounting things on it are hard to see from outside the car.

If it dosen't sell before Reynolds, I probably won't sell it. I'm pretty sure we'll get the 9 second pass out of it.

Will be trying to get that car come home where it belongs....lol

Shawn

Well,It took a longer than expected...But the "Coors car" as my Buddy Refers to it,Is indeed making a return trip back North.:biggrin:

Would like to thank Damon for another smooth transaction,Didn't think it would be any other way.

Thanks,Shawn

Well,It took a longer than expected...But the "Coors car" as my Buddy Refers to it,Is indeed making a return trip back North.:biggrin:

Would like to thank Damon for another smooth transaction,Didn't think it would be any other way.

Thanks,Shawn

Enjoy your car again. You know Damon did everything top-notch. You now have a low 10 second car thats reliable and looks great with no corners cut in the build.

Ed

Brett, I already did. Got a 50k mile all original WE4.
Would like a 2010 camaro ss, they want like $42 large for those.

Then I've always wanted black or silver M6 2000-02 Camaro SS. For some reason that car has always caught my attention.

Or I may buy another TR, but I haven't seen anything that interests me yet.

my buddy has a 2010 camaro rs/ss in yellow 6spd.real nice car,rides nice to.if you still have the TBSS throw a turbo on that.

Back