low bl at 93 , int. at 128 at idle any ideas

Dual 340 Walbor in Tank Fuel Pumps
Are both pumps on all the time?
If not consult your chip maker or find the missing cylinder

BW

low block learn numbers and slight miss

:frown: low block learn numbers and slight miss but tons of power bl is at 90 at idle. Anyone have any ideas ? I have changed the ign mod. IAC . MAS seams fine. running Reds 93 chip. Going to change coil and wires next. Will clean injectors next week if the coil and wires don't resolve the issue. I have checked for vac leaks all new rubber hoses. Please Help :confused:

Terry Houston DP
42lb Inj 009's
72mm TB
340 Walbor in Tank Fuel Pump
Level 10 Trans
Streched Inter cooler 3"inch necks
60 ceramic ball bearing Turbo
Eaton posi
Moser axils
Mickey Thompson drag Radials
Scan Master
Power Plate
3" stanless steel exh single shot
Stock Block / Stock Heads
12.60's @ 106 17 Ibs Boost[/QUOTE]

low block learn numbers and slight miss

:confused:
Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Dual 340 Walbor in Tank Fuel Pumps
Are both pumps on all the time?
If not consult your chip maker or find the missing cylinder

BW
Sorry thinking of my old setup with the dual pumps. It only has one pump hot wired direct

Hi,
What's so amazing about a 93 block learn, with the mods you have? I would have to say that your stock(am I correct?) ecm is trying to do all it can to maintain it's programmed function,given the chip you have.

Let's not add any more confusion than there is. If he has 50# injectors, and chips cut to run 50# injectors then the correct BLM should still be around 128 +/- 10 counts.

bruce
mthere is no miss just bad eratic idle . it runs great going down the road but at idle it can go fron 550 up to 900 rpm flucuating
does scanmaster show o2 cross counts . i am not sure what that is

and i have not checked for exhaust leak but i do not hear anythging drastic hapening

WE still need to know your MAF numbers at idle. Or did I miss it?
Check your scanmaster and look at the AF reading at idle.
Ideal should be 5-6.