Low mile 2004 GTO for sale

dz28

Yes, I have a Buick Turbo car as well... made the mistake of driving my sons 2006 GTO... nothing quite like starting with 400HP! Car is currently in storage (Carjacket and two Dustop covers) and have a chance to buy and 06 GTO for a good price. Will try this for just a couple of days then pass on the 06. 04 black with red interior, has 76xx miles on it. Winter stored every year, been caught in the rain a few times, never seen an automatic car wash, exceptionally clean, no body damage or issues. Nothing but Zaino in and out. Car currently has a stock exit Magnaflow exhaust that has been on the car for 4000 miles, same for the CAI box, same for the carbon fiber intake runner, same for the Diablo tune. Will sell the car as it stands with the bolt ons for $20200, also will pull the exhaust, CAI box, intake and Diablo and sell for $19500. While I appreciate everyone has an opinion on pricing I'm entitled to mine. Please keep this thread associated with interest in the car, not whether my price is where the market is. I have no problem keeping this car as it is trouble free and paid for. I keep everything very clean and use Mobil one every 2-3K or so. Oil was last changed at 5900 miles. Email your interest at DZ28LaLonde@yahoo.com. Thanks for your legitimate interest.

Sounds like a great deal with the miles it has. Is it a 6-speed or did I miss that?

Bring your 04 to kansas city for this setup. :cool:

Buddy of mine is manufacturing turbo kits for the 04 GTOs, He is also a moderator on this site and did the work below!

Home of the Fastest Street Cars in Kansas City

After wrenching on this 04 GTO for a about a month, i kinda want one now :eek: Those are pretty nice cars, i hadnt paid much attention to them in the past.

I just realized, 7600 miles :eek:
You gotta put some pictures up! Sounds like a beautiful car!

BW :smile:

Gto

Pics will have to wait until spring, I store both the Turbo Buick and the GTO in CarJackets and once I seal em up I don't touch them until April or May depending on how wonderful a spring we have here in Michigan.

I have given some thought about bumping the performance of the GTO, was originally thinking cam and heads to the tune of 70-100 horse but the whole turbo thing still intrigues me. Nothing quite like a boosted car... only downside is the 6 speed with a turbo'd car:eek: The Buick Turbo seems quite happy running ahead of the 200 tranny. The other concern is the 04 GTO did not get the shot peened ring and pinion and a bunch of extra horses might shorten the life. It's also my plan to keep a GTO just until the 2009 Camaro comes out... after a dozen or show F bodies it will probably be time for a 2009 Z/28 w/6.2L 475 horse convertible:cool: I will admit though the whole reason I bought the GTO was the way the car drives. It simply will out handle any stock SS Camaro and if I add some better control arms and bigger sway bars will run like a slot car. I can definitely hit the corners harder and longer with the GTO over any of my Camaros. It also will not beat you up on the interesting roads we deal with here in MI with the 4 wheel independent suspension. The GTO's are a bunch of fun, my son thought enough of mine that he went and found a new 06 Quicksilver car for just under $26:tongue: the 6.0L motor has such a nice torque band I thought it made sense to grab one while they are still out there.... they are really fine cars...