You can type here any text you want

LS1 swapped split bumper Camaro

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1984 t-type

Murphy's Law
image.jpg
Split bumper 73 camaro RS project in progress has 2002 trans am seats, new carpet solid body paint is decent for a driver but not show quality. Engine is a carbed LS1 out of a 98 camaro has cam and ported heads, rebuilt holley double pumper, victor jr intake, 4l80e trans with TCI standalone trans controller. Dual electric fans with dakota digital controller, new radiator and hoses, complete new fuel system, new tank and pickup, holley hp125 fuel pump, nylon braided fuel and trans lines with -6 fittings. Still needs a little work but it's a nice car, the engine and trans are in the car and it runs. Car is located in metro Detroit area. Will sell car as is or as a roller. Call or text for more info. Asking $10,000 Will trade for grand national. Phone not letting me upload pics will try later or just text me 313-212-6161

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    962.8 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    984.1 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Pictures would be nice!

Sent from my QMV7A tablet via Tapatalk.

having a hard time trying to load pictures from my phone, please feel free to text me at the number listed for pictures. Or pm me your email

Back