LSPBC Cruise Night Car Show!

SuperCPA

I don't feel tardy.....
The next Chuck's Cruise Nights car show hosted by the LSPBC is this Saturday, September 16th at the Chuck's All American Food & Fun. We will be located at the NW corner of Coit & Arapaho in Plano/Richardson. Free drink and all the refills that you can handle with your paid entry to the show. Trophies for 1st and 2nd places will be given away for each class. Car show entry is only $10.00 per competing vehicle. Texas Driver Magazine will be there checking out your rides. DJ Tyler will be playing your favorite music and requests. There will be lots of door prizes and a 50\50 pot given away as well. Come out and join us for a great time hanging out with the family and friends! Registration is from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. See you there!

The show flyer & map is here: http://www.lspbc.org/images/2006 Chuck's Flyer.pdf

Attachments

• Texas Driver Magazine Cover.jpg
    Texas Driver Magazine Cover.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 130
  • Texas Driver Magazine Cover2.gif
    Texas Driver Magazine Cover2.gif
    38.1 KB · Views: 125
I'll be there with both my Harley truck and my future Buick :biggrin: Just want be able to enter the show...I have to head back home around 8pm. If they would judge the cars sooner, I would stick around for it but I live 360 miles from there. I also got a few more HD's that may show up with me. Now they may enter the show.

All are welcome, be sure to say hello! There were some beautiful HD's that came out for last month's show. Maybe some were from your group? See you tomorrow.

SuperCPA said:
All are welcome, be sure to say hello! There were some beautiful HD's that came out for last month's show. Maybe some were from your group? See you tomorrow.

Thanks

I'm guessing yes, we're part of the NHTOC and there is a pretty good size Texas chapter there in Dallas. I'll see you guys/girls tomorrow after I talk to a guy about a T-type ;)

Good time last night. First time to make it over to the new location. Nice to put a few faces with the names. Way to go Kent on the trophy! Lotta competition, and still come out with a 1rst!

I have to come out more often. I know I tend to find something I have to do at home as a reason for not going, but without attendance these shows are going to go away or dwindle. Was a good showing for the Buicks last night with some beautiful examples!

Thanks to the LSPBC for a great event!

Well for some reason, it want let me post up pictures here but here is the links for some of Yesterdays Show.

I'll start with a rare car in my view and one I used to own. It's either an 85.5 or 86's SVO mustang. They made around 400-600 total for both years.

DSC00408.jpg

Talking about a blast from the past...or the future I should say LOL
DSC00402.jpg

DSC00401.jpg

DSC00398.jpg

DSC00399.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

Found this guy hiding also...

DSC00396.jpg

DSC00384.jpg

DSC00381.jpg

I'm not realy into this sort of stuff but this was kind of cool. The guy had it dancing up a storm with air bags and by remote control!

DSC00388.jpg

Here is a picture of my truck and the new toy...although I may sell if off and find something different. Moma really wants a black GN.

DSC00373.jpg

Well moma, here is the Buicks :)

DSC00406.jpg

DSC00376.jpg

DSC00377.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

DSC00375.jpg

DSC00374.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics, SVORay.

The DeLorean in your post is mine. I thought for sure there would be a TTA there (Rob? Maston?), so I brought the D instead. Next time I'll see about bring the TTA.

I liked that Mustang SVO. I'm always looking for one - just can't seem to find one in decent shape.

Anyone knows who owns the white T-Type with black wheels and black accents? (there was no pic - it was sitting at the end of the row of Buicks). Man, that car is sharp!

Chris
----------
1988 Chevrolet Corvette 35th Anniversary #1941/2050
1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am #760 (1800 miles)
1983 Delorean DMC-12
1985 Kawasaki Eliminator ZL900

That would be mine. Thanks for the compliments. I will be taking the car to Rusk this weekend to race.

Dannyo

Great Show!

The weather was perfect as promised, and; there was a diversity of cars from the
many guests on hand like you have never seen before!

There were:

A number of stunning Mustangs and Camaros
Competing Prowlers!
An extremely rare Rosewood Turbo T
A beautiful '69 Coronet RT!
A '62 Buick LeSabre
An incredible custom 2004 Chevy SSR
A killer Pro-Street '84 Chevy El Camino
An unusual '73 Cadillac Coup De Ville (Cadillac LaSalle Club)
And many, many others!!

Also in attendance at the show were:

The Lone Star Performance Buick Club
The North TX Mustang Club
The Pontiac Club GP
The Buick Club of America - N. TX Chapter
Dominion Motorsports
Resurrection Motor Sports
The Late Great Chevys
The Dallas Mopar Club
Ghetto Dreams
Royal Image
Hoss
The Prowler Owners Association (POA)
LS2GTO.COM
The Cadillac La Salle Club

Thanks to all who helped to make this a show full of "greatness", as in great weather, great fun, great vehicles, great people! Pictures of this and previous events will be on our website soon. - Morgan

1987BuickGN said:
Good time last night. First time to make it over to the new location. Nice to put a few faces with the names. Way to go Kent on the trophy! Lotta competition, and still come out with a 1rst!

I have to come out more often. I know I tend to find something I have to do at home as a reason for not going, but without attendance these shows are going to go away or dwindle. Was a good showing for the Buicks last night with some beautiful examples!

Thanks to the LSPBC for a great event!

Great to have you back Wayne!

auto_cran said:
The DeLorean in your post is mine. I thought for sure there would be a TTA there (Rob? Maston?), so I brought the D instead. Next time I'll see about bring the TTA.
I had to go to one of my wife's work parties :( For payback she has to bring a car next month so we should both be there with 2 cars ;)

A couple of pics from the show. Sorry Wayne but I had put up the camera before you showed up. I had a few more pics but the image size was to large to post.

Attachments

• MVC-863F.JPG
    MVC-863F.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 116
  • MVC-869F.JPG
    MVC-869F.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 121
  • MVC-868F.JPG
    MVC-868F.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 115
  • MVC-867F.JPG
    MVC-867F.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 122
  • MVC-864F.JPG
    MVC-864F.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 113
auto_cran said:
Thanks for posting the pics, SVORay.

I liked that Mustang SVO. I'm always looking for one - just can't seem to find one in decent shape.

I just had to have a picture of the D :biggrin:

As for the SVO's, I understand, It's getting very hard to find one in decent shape...exspecialy the 85.5/86's. I've been trying to talk some guy out of his 86's for a while now but he would rather it set on blocks than someone enjoy her. Anyhow, it was fun, I'll see if I can make next months show.

Looked at all those pictures and not a wiff of a fender, bumper. rooftop, anything of mine! :D Maybe that will teach me to show up a little bit more on time for the next show! Ah, it was good fun and better conversations. Guess if I really need to see the thing, I can go out in the garage, huh? :cool:

1987BuickGN said:
Looked at all those pictures and not a wiff of a fender, bumper. rooftop, anything of mine! :D Maybe that will teach me to show up a little bit more on time for the next show! Ah, it was good fun and better conversations. Guess if I really need to see the thing, I can go out in the garage, huh? :cool:

Wait until the 128 pictures that I took show up on our website. :biggrin:

99ssconv said:
Still waiting Carl. :)

Unfortunately, I am not knowledgeble enough to post them myself. Our webmaster has been swamped at work, but; they will be up before long.

It's that time of year and everyone is busy.

Anyhow, do you guys know next years car show dates? I'm working on the Regal as we speak and hopefully I'll be able to make a few shows. She isn't a show car but she will look a lot better than the last show...even though I didn't enter the show.