LSPBC Cruise Night Car Show!

Not complaining Carl, just stating its been since Aprils show since any pictures were posted. I dont claim to know enough about what the process is, but that is part of what I enjoy about bringing a car out to one of the cars and to show events is seeing everybodies pictures after the fact. Once 8months to a year has passed it doesnt have the same effect. I personnally dont have to win anything, I just like seeing the pictures.

No problem. As far as next year's shows are concerned, we definately want to continue the program, but; the venue may be different for a multitude of reasons. We will have to wait and see what we and the newly elected leadership for 07 can work out. Don't forget that the Christmas party and elections are comming up on Dec 10th. I have been swamped between work and school, but; I will be using my time off to finish up the newsletter this week. Additional details, my coverage of the Pinks All Out event and more will be included. It would not have been right to give it all away before the show was released anyway. Have a great holiday and be safe!

I'm guessing that news letter will be posted on the web site? Well I hope if it does change Venue, that it's close to being like Chucks. Anyhow, it want do me any good either way until I get some time to put my car in the shop. A quick lube place some how managed to get water in my A/C compressor while flushing my radiator and caused a bad electrical short. I'm all for doing work my self but I don't do electrical:eek:

Happy Thanksgiving people!

Chucks is a great sponsor, but that location is terrible since the front of the diner does not face the main thoroughfare. Peole can drive down either of the main cross streets and never see a car show going on. You have to know its there before hand to be coming to it..the ones that do walk up were already going to Chucks in the first place so its not drawing to many people over from that perspective.

Oh I understand, I live 360 miles from you guys. If it wasn't for me knowing when and where, I wouldn't have seen it at all. Anyhow, hopefully you guys can scott out a new place more to your liking. There should be something that should fit the bill in an area the size of DFW. Heck maybe one of those Steak & Shakes may work? They kinda got that old Dinner feel to them but not sure on parking.