You can type here any text you want

Lt1 Maro w/ NOS & GT vs. GN..3 wide

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
Cruising with some buds and we rolled into the hangout. Spotted a LT1 Camaro (has spray)that ive been wanting to run for a while and a Red 2 Gt with bolts. Both on Drag tires, etc.
Roped them into rolling with us to another hang out about 30 miles away.

I tangled with the LT1 from a 50 roll and put a half a car on him. Short shifted the trans and lifted a little to let him think he could get me.

As expected he was all saying he was pulling on me when i shut it down and I would have lost if we would have kept going, etc, etc.

Knew I had him hooked

Finally got to a nice stretch 3 lanes wide.... GT on my left, GN in the Middle, Camaro on the right.

We hit it from about a 20 roll (roll racing is gay i know I typically dont). I honked it off and gave them the hit.
The GN broke the DR's loose for a second before they bit. When it did I shot by them like they hit the brakes.
They lifted when I had a couple bus lengths on them.

They couldn't believe it, and I quote.... "Whats he got in that thing :biggrin: ???"

I gave them pity and popped the hood...it was silence as the scanned trying to take the engine bay in for the brief moment I had the hood up.
Told them it was still the stock 181k long block minus valve springs and timing set. They didnt believe it.
They said the turbo isnt stock.
I said its a stock replacement one......see the 3" inch pipe. Bigger than stock has a huge intake pipe.
They believed it...LOL

I was fun

2 kills at once?? That's great but does that make you a mass murderer? :biggrin:

Back