You can type here any text you want

LTB another 87 gn. Tell me what ya think.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo6Smackdown

I'm just may be rootin around for another 87 GN in the future. My present one I practically stole off a guy for really cheap, so I still don't know the actual market for these cars nowadays. I'm looking for an 87 hardtop car (no exceptions) bone stock or close to it, (if you have different injectors, turbo, stall, tires etc etc, then you raced it. Definitely not what I'm looking for)

I would like power windows/locks, air, remote pass. mirror, cruise, posi traction, tilt steering wheel and power antenna. Any other option is fine with me, I could care less if it had it or not. (though i'd prefer if it didnt)
I'd like something below 50,000 miles on it. And DEFINITELY never stored outside. Never.
What am I looking to spend on something like this. Give me your opinions/observations.

I would say anywhere between 14k-20k would be a good guess. I have a 1987 GN for sale listed here with 58k miles. Only mods are ATR stainless exhaust and KYB shocks. The car is in fantastic condition I am asking 16.5k Neg....HTH....Let me know if you would be interested in a few photos

Thanks,

Aaron

Back