"Lubrant Performance" -New Business Venture

Joe Lubrant

" The Right Stuff "
“LUBRANT PERFORMANCE”

Specializing in Fast Engine Management System Sales and Tuning.
Custom Chips / Eprom’s Street or Race for Turbo Regals & Turbo Trans-Ams.
On-Site Track or Shop Performance Tuning Available!

Currently Authorized Distributor for:

Fuel Air Spark Technology “FAST” & “FAST XFI” Products
Casper’s Electronics Inc. Products.
DLS Engine Development

Additional Product lines: Fuel Systems, Injectors, Turbo’s, Diagnostic & Data Recording Systems soon to be added.

An On-Line Web Site is currently being developed. In the interim I can be reached by E-mail at LubrantPerf@aol.com or TrxJoe@aol.com.

In closing I wish to thank all my friends & previous customers for the encouragement to pursue this venture. I am looking forward to continuing my support of the Buick T/R community.

Joe Lubrant

New do.

Congrats on stepping up to the plate Joe. I personally wish you much sucess on your new business venture. And looking forward to doing business.

Steve Pitts:D

So whats it gonna cost to have my FAST equipped GN tuned by you? Maybe at 41 or something? Or are you planning on doing dyno tuning only?

Good luck and congrats, hope everything works out well for you!

Originally posted by turbosam6
So whats it gonna cost to have my FAST equipped GN tuned by you? Maybe at 41 or something? Or are you planning on doing dyno tuning only?

Good luck and congrats, hope everything works out well for you!

Track and/or Dyno

Sent PM

Joe

Best of luck to you, Joe..Let us know when the site is up and running ! Always need another place to spend my money on.. :D

Congrats Joe,

No doubt in my mind a good guy like you will suceed at any buisness venture. You have always been a very kind and generous person and i appreciate all the help and work you have done for me in the past, and i will continue to do buisness with you in the future.

Thank's and good luck!
Dominic Mizzi

Hey Joe good luck ! Tried to email you a few times but didn't hear back.

Fill me in on how you have been doing when you get your head above water...

Steve

Thanks for the kind words, and e-mails.:)

I have recently received Approval to add INNOVATIVE TURBO to my listing.:cool:

Now currently Authorized Distributor for:

Fuel Air Spark Technology “FAST” & “FAST XFI” Products
Casper’s Electronics Inc. Products.
DLS Engine Development
INNOVATIVE TURBO Products

More to come!

Additional Product lines: Fuel Systems, Injectors, Turbo’s, Diagnostic & Data Recording Systems soon to be added.

On-Line Web Site is currently being developed.

I can be contacted by E-mail at LubrantPerf@aol.com or TrxJoe@aol.com.

Joe

Joe,

Great to here the news about getting your own business. It is great to now have some one that can tune our cars in the Indiana area. Do you have pricing yet to have a car tuned yet, please let us know?

Thanks

blackdeath231 said:
Joe,

Great to here the news about getting your own business. It is great to now have some one that can tune our cars in the Indiana area. Do you have pricing yet to have a car tuned yet, please let us know?

Thanks

Sent you PM

Joe