"Lubrant Performance" -New Business Venture

Reply!

Congrat's Joe!
Any possibilty of a house call to Lake Forest? LOL . Put me too on your list for some business. Good Luck! Lou

turbolou said:
Congrat's Joe!
Any possibilty of a house call to Lake Forest? LOL . Put me too on your list for some business. Good Luck! Lou

Thanks Lou,

Lets see if your were in Lake Forest Illinois--Yes!

But Lake Forest California??....I'll have to meet you 1/2 way :D

Regards,

Joe

Welcome Joe......

Welcome Joe Lubrant of Lubrant Performance.

Turbobuick.com looks forward to your participation and willingness to provide and disclose your knowledge unto us all. We appreciate your contact and your desire to be more involved with Turbobuick.com. We are very lucky to have you in a postion to assist us "lost ones" and to help the guys that have it together, take their ride to strive to go faster. Thanks again and welcome aboard.
Joe will be Tech Advising and Moderating the turbos and related parts section with Patrick Rubio and John Craig
Also he can be found lurking in the Hybrid section , Scan Tool section and most of all, Performance ECU Upgrades along with "Mr. Tuner", Cal Hartline.
Cal Hartline and Joe Lubrant in one forum to learn from. ......Can't get much better than that!!!!! ;) ;) :D :D

Turbobuick.Com Administration

good luck on new venture/chip

I spoke with you on a chip and I also would like to know your business address. I will need some expert tuning and advice to go with my chip and would like to do business with you. I live in Muncie, IN and would like to know more about your new business offerings.

whistlingT said:
I spoke with you on a chip and I also would like to know your business address. I will need some expert tuning and advice to go with my chip and would like to do business with you. I live in Muncie, IN and would like to know more about your new business offerings.

We have been in contact, and I have just sent you PM with additional info.

Joe