LVD June 30th

Ben........Thanks for calling. I'm going. And the date is May 30th, not June 30th Allen. You Going???? Time to get SalvageV6 that 11 second timeslip!!! KB

You're right, Ken. May 30th. Post edited. Only 5 or so spots left. Hurry if you are interested!!!

My surgery is scheduled for May 22nd. Getting a nose job. :D

I will call my Dr. in the morning I think he works saturdays and see if I will be cleared to race.

Prolly could since it's lasers and all with no packing like they did in the old days.

June 30th would have been better....

We shall see sounds like fun. :)

Allen.........No prob. You can still go and I will test drive your car too!!:D Let Ben know as soon as you find out as there are ONLY "5" spots left. Later..............KB

Of course it's full already. :(

Got an email at home at 10am so it wouldn't have mattered much how early I would have tried to get them.

Anyway, I put my name in on the waiting list.

I'm flexible at work so I could get up there easy enough if there was a cancellation.

No biggy either way....

There's always cancellations, so you may yet get a chance Allen. :D Would be nice with you and Ben there. I already put in for the time off. KB

Maybe if we all get out there and eat a bunch of burgers the night before they will call in all the ricer kiddies to work OT the next day and I can race. ;)

I think I'm off the waiting list now.... :D

Hopefully it will work out but the car ain't really ready yet and then there's the surgery, gotta travel for work,.... whine whine whine....

Looks like 5 TR's. We will have to have a good showing for the BUICK banner!!;)

Originally posted by GNSCOTT
does it cost $6500 to rent the track these days???

Good question.............Didn't even think about that until you brought it up.:confused:

I'm still on the waiting list, no cancellations yet.

I may go to watch anyway.

Weather hopefully will be good. :)

Almost that time!! I hope this damn rain stops anytime soon.:mad: Ben, you got that car ready??? I still need to do a couple things to mine myself, namely front brakes and plugs changed/oil change. I was up in Brimfield Mass for almost a week, and that killed my Buick fun time. Allen.........Take your car up that day prepared as there are always cancellations at the track. Ya NEVER KNOW!! Talk to you guys soon...........................KB

Ohh..........Almost forgot. I finally broke down and bought some new SLICKS!!!! I say 11's or bust!!!!:D No more semi-sticky street tires at the track for me!! I went down to the Hoosier warehouse in Manchester and picked up some 28-10-15 D-05 slicks for some serious traction. I better hit 11's with my MPH, it should happen. Ben/Allen, you can make some passes on em if ya can't get any traction. Hope for a dry day Friday. Later.........KB

Cheater. :D

Good job I was considering them myself. ;)

My face ain't doing so good after surgery not sure I can make it there friday.

Weather hopefully will be good!!! :eek:

Salvage.........Hope your doing better!! Those things take a while to heal, but I hope you have a speedy recovery. Weather is NOT looking good right now for Friday anyways. :mad: Oh well, we can only hope....................................KB