You can type here any text you want

MAF middle wire colour code??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cheeseburger

I need to find the maf sensor middle wire at the ecm pin outs.
I no longer have the connector under the hood and need the proper pin out to have a jumper wire from the middle wire on the map sensor to the middle wire on the maf at the ecm.

I read b6 yellow wire, but my b6 is not the yellow wire b7 is yellow with a black stripe.

TIA.

P.S. if someone could check the colour code at the middle wire at the maf sensor that would be great.

B6 should be grey with a red stripe????????????

norbs said:
B6 should be grey with a red stripe????????????

It is, but is that the same wire as the middle maf wire?
A thread on here says b6 is yellow? And on my car it is not, just want to make sure! :)

Ok, everything is fine........got the pin out i needed.

The pin out in another thread is wrong.

I think I ran into that same issue when I was mucking about with my translator install. One wire was definitely a different color than some reference I had said it would be. Pulled an ecm from a junkyard and cut a foot or so of wiring to come with it, and that ecm had the color I was expecting on that particular terminal. GM must have switched colors at some point in time. Anyway, for future reference, the attached has the ecm pins involved. The colors are over where it says "existing wiring harness". Looks like my B6 was gray with a red stripe. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure the ecm donor car had yellow at B6.
http://pages.prodigy.net/buickv6/Translator/Samurai Translator Wiring.pdf

John

Back