MAF problem/question


What's a turbo?
I have a solid MAF pipe that i wanna put on my car. But what do i do about that little oil vent tube? it comes from the neck of the oil tube and into the MAF right before the t.b. (i'm sure u all know what i'm talkin bout) But anyway, what can be done about that tube since the solid pipe doesnt have a place for it? Thanks guys
I've been looking for a solid MAF pipe for my 85 GN, may I ask where you got yours from? In reference to your question... you should get a breather cap to replace to oil fill tube. Many vendors carry these. They look like a little air filter for your valve cover. If you check out this link you will see exactly what I'm talking about. Hope this helps!