You can type here any text you want

maf

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pajo

I was plagued by a uneven idle and stalling on a cold start up for years where I gave up eventually since everything else tested ok and the car after it warmed up idled and ran good . I purchased a used Translator plus and a lt1 maf from the board and just tried it today on 30 degree weather and after resseting the ecm what do you know idle went up like it should and then came down to about 850 rpm and never even attempted to die down - idled perfect and rev's up like a champ with no stumble what so ever and feels very strong:cool: ..So before I go in to details that I changed the maf several times and have no vacoom leaks I would have to say if there is people out there that are using the old OEM style maf I would suggest to them try the Transaltor and Lt1 maf and IT MAY cure some of your old closet monkeys and you'l be supprised how different the car feels with this set up ..just my three cents ..:cool:

Back