You can type here any text you want

MAG WHEELS ...tb's seem abit harder to dress...pics inside

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fast4Ward

my first tb guys and i'm finding it the hardest car to dress in mags. 5 spoke wheels are too boring with too many cars wearing them. my research comes up with limited choices to the liking.
the budget says for now go with some chrome steelies like the 4 different ones below. lower is some more possible options but can take on a whole new look once mounted, like in the case of the Primax wheel.
i'm sure i'll end having a few sets as she progresses.
what you guys like from below?
-circle chromie
Circlechrome.jpg

-circle silver
circlesilver.jpg

-circle black
circleblack.jpg

-bart chromie
bartwheelschrome.jpg

-bart blackie
bartwheelsblack.jpg

-bart dot blackie
Bassettdotblack.jpg

-aero black chrome
Aeroblackchrome.jpg

-us wheel black daytona
USwheelblackdaytona.jpg

------------------
-gbodyparts black gn
gnwheelfromGbodypartsjpg2.jpg

-gbodyparts chrome gn ...very cool
GNwheelfromGbodyparts.jpg

part 2:
-centerline sundance meteor
sundancemeteor.jpg

-raceline legacy
Racelinelegacy.jpg

-raceline gt2 240
RacelineGt2240.jpg

raceline gt2
RacelineGt2.jpg

-centerline gn
gn.jpg

-centerline fuel
fuel.jpg

-centerline eliminator
eliminator.jpg

-american racing shelby
ccwclassicAmericanRacing.jpg

ccw classic 4
ccwclassic4.jpg

part 3
--
-ccw classic
ccwclassic.jpg

-asantis ms203
Asantisms203.jpg

-centerline thruster ...i think
12413thruster.jpg

-pontiac snowflakes
Snowflakesbypontiac.jpg

-greg weld racelites
Weldgregweldracelite.jpg

-weld rod lites
Weldrodlite.jpg

-primax wheels 460
Primax46016x8.jpg

primax 460 on gn
1987GrandNational-13500Fresno.jpg

For the love of GOD!! Don't put ANY of the steel wheels listed.Centerline G.N.'s powder coated black(on a lowered car) or rock the stockers till your mony's right for some serious shoes.

the black Aero NASCAR steelies look badass on a GN.
actually, they look badass on pretty much anything.
and they are cheap.

Steelies Suck!
a couple of the steelie companies are claming there wheel weighing 18 lbs....highest was 26 lbs. ...not really sure why some are not street legal.
due to such a cheap price i'm really thinking about trying them out.

CCw classics look good out of all the wheels you got listed.. What ever became of the g body parts wheels?

a couple of the steelie companies are claming there wheel weighing 18 lbs....highest was 26 lbs. ...not really sure why some are not street legal.
due to such a cheap price i'm really thinking about trying them out.

I understand, I had a 2 steel wheels for slicks a long time ago that were Aero brand and VERY light...These facts don't change the simple fact that they SUCK...They are cheap so they look cheap...Why not "rock the stockers" as Chris said until you can afford good looking and performing wheels.

I can tell you right now that wheels can make or break the looks of any car and when dealing with what I believe is the single biggest thing that affects the cool factor of my car cost is not the main concern, while it still is a factor.

EDIT - if you are looking for 2 wheels for slicks at the track then I retract this whole argument, but if you are talking about for all 4 wheels then I meant every word.

I understand, I had a 2 steel wheels for slicks a long time ago that were Aero brand and VERY light...These facts don't change the simple fact that they SUCK...They are cheap so they look cheap...Why not "rock the stockers" as Chris said until you can afford good looking and performing wheels.

I can tell you right now that wheels can make or break the looks of any car and when dealing with what I believe is the single biggest thing that affects the cool factor of my car cost is not the main concern, while it still is a factor.

EDIT - if you are looking for 2 wheels for slicks at the track then I retract this whole argument, but if you are talking about for all 4 wheels then I meant every word.
yeah your right. gonna wait it some more and see what i end up with. thnx.

I think that's a good call...I just hate to see people spend money and not be happy with what they got.

I mean if we were talk used and or the deal of the century that changes things also.

You want them?? Other than to pick up the car and drive it to storage I NEVER drove my GN on steel wheels.

i'll take them if you are giving them away.. otherwise i've got perfectly good GTA's on my car for now- they are light and i got them super cheap, and they look killer- and just might get some of those Aero NASCAR spec wheels for it someday.
different strokes for different folks...

i'll take them if you are giving them away.. otherwise i've got perfectly good GTA's on my car for now- they are light and i got them super cheap, and they look killer- and just might get some of those Aero NASCAR spec wheels for it someday.
different strokes for different folks...

Giving them away?? Not so much, but you can buy them cheap send me a PM for details!!

Fast4Ward said:
------------------
-gbodyparts black gn
gnwheelfromGbodypartsjpg2.jpg

-gbodyparts chrome gn ...very cool
GNwheelfromGbodyparts.jpg

Where did these come from???!!!
Those look wonderful. Are they alum??
I can't seem to locate them on GBodyParts website??
Z

Where did these come from???!!!
Those look wonderful. Are they alum??
I can't seem to locate them on GBodyParts website??
Z
they are my choice too if they come available soon. last email from them was about a month ago that he was a couple of months away from finalizing....anyway they are under up coming parts left bottom of the website.

Back